McDonalds: F00d or Ficti0n?

I sure could go for a Big Mac right about now. Or a 1/4 pounder with cheese... excuse me, a "Royal" with cheese. :lol:

Personally I thought it was just an experiment. The guy made a point that he was eating there EVERY DAY. Considering the results produced weren't too extreme in one month it was still unfavorable. It was just trying to clear up statements on both ends.
I know, I just don't find it necessary to experiment on things that are common knowledge. Their results were extreme, but they were supposed to be extreme. Absolutely nothing that happened should have made the viewer shocked. They might as well have run an experiment to make sure gravity was still working.

I still remember my road trip from Byron to Sydney a few years ago. According to Wiki it is 800 km. And there is about 100 McDonalds on the way. Oh my god. I still have nightmares about it. It got so bad I decided starving was better.

I still remember my road trip from Byron to Sydney a few years ago. According to Wiki it is 800 km. And there is about 100 McDonalds on the way. Oh my god. I still have nightmares about it. It got so bad I decided starving was better.
LOL, they're everywhere. There's two Mc. Donald's and three Burger Kings in Cardiff city centre. They've got nothing on Starbucks though.

In the City its ridiculous!

You only have to walk 2mins to find 2 or 3 burger kings.....yet its a 20minute walk to the nearest Maccas....needless to say Ive grown accustomed to Burger King's offerings, and prefer my Double Ultimate Whopper Meal over a "large" Big Mac meal anyday.

WTF happened to the Big Mac? Its now a mouthful burger.

Back