McDonalds: F00d or Ficti0n?

DungmasteR

WiiChat Member
May 17, 2009
So i wanted 2 no wat u guys thought of mcdonalds food... Healthy 0r completely disgustingly unhealthy?

personally id rathr starve than subject myself to one of their shitty burgers.

Well its clear that most of there food will kill you. Its also clear that they claim it to be healthy. And its clear that their liers.

So i wanted 2 no wat u guys thought of mcdonalds food... Healthy 0r completely disgustingly unhealthy?

Looks like their food damages the part of the brain responsible for spelling. :devil:

I don't quite get the thread title?

I'm a vegetarian so I don't know what their burgers are like, although I don't mind their chips/fries.

And yes, most of their food is unhealthy. So what? That just means you shouldn't eat loads of it- any food is okay in moderation.

Their food is unhealthy as ****. It is just **** as well, it's barely even food. I always feel like I need a shower after I've ate it, and half the time I'm left feeling like ****. It also doesn't fill you up.

That being said, it's damn good after a night out or when you're effing starving.

Their food is unhealthy as ****. It is just **** as well, it's barely even food. I always feel like I need a shower after I've ate it, and half the time I'm left feeling like ****. It also doesn't fill you up.

That being said, it's damn good after a night out or when you're effing starving.

... why would this be good if your starving? read the bold. >.>

... why would this be good if your starving? read the bold. >.>

Because it's the kind of food that you just demolish instantly. Give it 5 minutes and you'll be hungry again, but initially it's good. That's what I meant, sorry.

As Napalm said, in moderation, there's nothing really wrong with it.

I don't quite get the thread title?

I'm a vegetarian so I don't know what their burgers are like, although I don't mind their chips/fries.
How long have you been a vegetarian? I find it surprising that you can't remember what they taste like, although that could be because you've never had one before. Regardless, I commend your dedication.

I used to say everything you all are saying, but apparently my standards have dropped. McDonald's is great bulking food and is tolerable any other time.

At first, I thought this thread was about i0n. (Ficti0n)
But yeah, when I saw who created the thread, I facepalmed.

on topic:
I haven't had any fast food in almost a year, I don't plan to start back up again.

Well dont order a shitty burger then order something good.

Remember kids
Cat **** kebab my sound good but the smell of it is terrible

How long have you been a vegetarian? I find it surprising that you can't remember what they taste like, although that could be because you've never had one before. Regardless, I commend your dedication.
I've been vegetarian for around 11 years now.

I used to say everything you all are saying, but apparently my standards have dropped. McDonald's is great bulking food and is tolerable any other time.
I am shocked to hear that from you, of all people. :lol:

Back