Metroid Prime 3 Question

Saintjude

WiiChat Member
Aug 29, 2007
Tallahassee, FL
Wii Online Code
2694-4379-8237-9536
I'm looking into getting a new game this weekend and from what I've seen/read/heard of MP3 it sounds/looks totally awesome.

It almost shames me to say this but this would be about the first Metroid game that I've ever sat down to seriously play.

My question is this: If I pick up MP3 will I be totally confused as to what is going on in the stoy? I would love to play it but I really want to know what is going on in the world.

Thanks in advance!^^

-Saintjude

I've never played Corruption, but I've played Prime 1 and 2. And if 3 is similar at all, it will be a little confusing at first. However, with the inclusion of NPCs in Corruption (talking characters to help the story and game along), the game might be a little less daunting. I think you'll enjoy it no matter what. Instead of worrying about what's going on in the Metroid world, watch Gametrailers.com's "Metroid Retrospective" to learn what situation Samus (the main character) is in now.
If your interested in Prime 3 at all, get it. I can almost guarantee you won't be dissapointed.

Word!

Thanks alot for the replies every one!^^ I really appreciate it!

Now I have something else to look forward to this weekend other than it being three whole days long!

-Saintjude

I'm sure you will have an easy time adapting. As long as you know the basics of Metroid (Samus Aran, Ridley ect.) then you should have no problem not understanding anything. Besides, everything in MP3: C is clearly written for you to know what's going on. They are very specific.

metroid prime was a rapecake. i got lost all the time and battered by thardus.... ah well this one should be a lil less scarier too

Back