My dusty corner...

Yup, that was what was happening with me, and that's when I only had the Wii. I was just watching TV and on my laptop rather than playing it, only playing when mates come round (which isn't often, usually we go out somewhere :])

well in all fairness..the 360 WILL Have more games out, witha better online sytem, becuase its been out for more that a year before wii....so until summer i wouldnt be surprised that your wii is in the dusty corner..

However around august (maybe sooner) youll start to feel differently.

my old wii is sitting in someones else's dusty corner, cuz i sold it (lack of good games, online play) now i play my ps3 all the time

I'm on these forums more than anything else but my Wii has been in use pretty much every weekend but honestly I don't really enjoy going down there unless I have friends over than it's super fun

soo bringing this one back to life...

yea um... my wii... only thing i use it for right now is to browse the net only because my laptop is down.

this'll paint a good picture for you tho... i just recently dusted of my Original xbox.. it sees more game time.

:lol: :rolleyes:

hmmm i alternate buying games for both the wii and 360, i completed all my 360 games and dont go on it that much, but now, with mario strikers, i play online all the time!

I started a new game of Skies of Arcadia yesterday, but for actual Wii games I haven't used it since February. The 360 gets all my attention these days, especially after I bought Crackdown and Test Drive Unlimited recently.

Until SSBB comes out...
My wii might be sitting slightly dusty until I bring it to a party or something.

Oh but that will change with SSBB...

I relate to the guy above me.

The main reason I even wanted a wii in the first place was the new smash brothers.

Delayed from launch. Then delayed from march. After march I just plain old gave up on it. I dont even know the current release date. There are other games i look forward to in the future. but as for right now? There is nothing for me on the wii.

Mind you, Im still want smashbrothers.

Aye, all the good games have been pushed back- MP3 was supposed to be out on launch, SMG was meant to be out "within six months" from the launch, and of course SSBB is still in development. Looks like I won't be using the Wii for a while...

Meh mii wii isnt very dusty even thow I dont use it that often (only on Friday)
compare that to my Saturn (only due to I just play Dragon force on it) the ower buton no dust every ware else

actually i have been warped in playing my 360 at the moment. I've been concentrating on getting 4 star in all the skills on crackdown ( which i have almost done ) and i'm halfway through completing gears on hardcore.

Back