My dusty corner...

YES. D:
Short and simple, Wii right now SUCKS. Boring as hell. Novelty has worn off so it's time for some fun games. Hopefully there will actually BE some soon. xP
And yes, I know, SSBB, but that's kind of far away. Meh, either way. 360 = <3

Napalmbrain said:
I second that. And while I'm at it, Halo is shite too.

Halo is a very overated game and it seams to be just a multi player game with a oneplayer mode added

Darkprinny said:

Halo is a very overated game and it seams to be just a multi player game with a oneplayer mode added
what a lie!
ill admit that gears is kinda dull(but my friend says that you have to play it for atleast 2hours before you become an addict).
HALO is not overated the single player mode is fun and intense with a GREAT story, and a great multiplayer

I played Gears really didn't like it the cover system was used horribly as for Halo I think it is very fun and although nothing new the weapons and level design keep it fun for a long time

Had my Ps3 for a week now, havent so much as wiped the dust of my Wii, id rather keep the pristeen shine on the Ps3=)

Ohh and has anyone played Resistance, best Fps ive ever played. Amazing.

ye i played it, its just like any other though, nothing to special apart from origanal weapons.

- ye kumoriken, i agree with what you are saying

360 is amazing! slowly getting bored of the wii but trying to hang in

I've played resistance, it's the only game on the ps3 worth playing, and it's not that much of a good game, it's your average fps. Witch is why I won't buy a ps3 for a long time. I will def buy one someday cause of upcoming titles, but they won't be out for a while, and by then the ps3 will have dropped hundreds of dollars in price, so it's not worth it. The Xbox though., totally worth it. but I don't have one :-(

Okay, off the topic of Halo and Gears, ((Though I do agree that Halo is totally over-rated, and Gears just gets too much credit than it's worth, though they're still both fun))
I jumped for joy when I read your post about DR2, DP. xD
I totally didn't know about that. >.<
I'm so glad they're makin' another.

Darkprinny said:
Been tryin to take it back
Its dull
it trys to be a fps and fails because of the view
the way you shoot is annoyin (hold down a button)
standin still to shoot
its just grapics over game play
well, in real life you dont strafe like in video games
its more of a real life experience more than anything with the gameplay
but you can move while shooting but its hard to aim and for guns like the lancer is sprays all over
but the question is, DO YOU EVEN HAVE LIVE?
and it dosent try to be a fps, because its a tps, like all the tps before it
still, all the fun of it is on xbox live, its not dull for a second on XBL..ask anyone, and thats when you become addicted to the game

Darkprinny said:
Dont care Gears is shite
Quoted for great justice!

With me its the other way round, my 360 is gathering more dust by the day where as my Wii is pretty much always on :/

Its on right now actually...

Last time I turned my 360 on was 3 days ago...and that was to put Dead Risng in the consoe, rather than the case as I'm lasy.

Jay61 said:
Quoted for great justice!

With me its the other way round, my 360 is gathering more dust by the day where as my Wii is pretty much always on :/
but from what it seems all you had was dead rising?
andi dont recall you saying you have live either

you people dont even use the 360 for what its suppose to be used for..

Nono, I do have live...

And Gears of War, Perfect Dark, Ghost Recon, Kameo, Table Tennis and Halo 2.

Dead Rising is just the only thing bringing be back to the 360 :/

Oh and Ninja Gaiden...but I suck at it so I can't get too far.

Sovieto said:
well, in real life you dont strafe like in video games
its more of a real life experience more than anything with the gameplay
but you can move while shooting but its hard to aim and for guns like the lancer is sprays all over
but the question is, DO YOU EVEN HAVE LIVE?
and it dosent try to be a fps, because its a tps, like all the tps before it
still, all the fun of it is on xbox live, its not dull for a second on XBL..ask anyone, and thats when you become addicted to the game

Third person as in gods eye veiw ?
Or do you mean secound person as in over the shoulder ?

Back