my grades fell

just tell them because if you lie now your parents will be less likely to believe in the future and next time if you get better grades maybe a new wii game for the good work ????

A low C isn't any better then a high F. Once you get in high school you'll realize that those grades wont get you anywhere in life.

Its time to try a little harder in school, don't you think?

I half-way agree with you kiwi...

At least in the states, it's all ACT/SAT scores that determine college, which DOES have a lot to do with your life (just ask my older bro).

yay i just realised my school has 3 exama 1 week before the last 2 weeks of school....so that means since the exams are waorth a good portion of my mark (i think 35 %)i get a good mark on this andmy grades will be in the high 70s...i know this because last year we had exams i did good on all exams (execept math..naturally)and my mark increased to high 70sexcept math which stayed the same(74%)

im gonna do the same thing i did last year...a month before the exam im gonna start studying (but for french im gona start now since french is my weak point)

Hmmm US and Australian grades must be different. Or Australia just has low expectations. Here is how Australias work
A - You have averaged 80-100% in all assignments,tests and exams
B - You have averaged 65-80% in all assignments,tests and exams
C - You have averaged 50-65% in all assignments,tests and exams
D - You have averaged 30-50% in all assignments,tests and exams
E - You have averaged anything below 30% in all assignments,tests and exams
F - We dont have F's.....

I usually get B's, C's and the occasional A. For my school (which is a private) that is considered above average. Now when I read this, I read that a 65% is a fail??!?!?! Wow thats rough.

Just got my report card today, averaged a 3.95..... Got an A- in Advanced Biology. CRAP!!!! Oh,well..I was never aiming for the 4.0/valedictorian anyway...

paintba||er said:
I usually get good grades so I don't have to lie but I did scan my report card and edit it once. It worked pretty well and my parents couldn't tell that it was edited. I can't do that any more though since my school emails my parents my grades now.

lol:lol: what did you get (in other words what did you edit and in what grade?)

Icetrash said:
Hmmm US and Australian grades must be different. Or Australia just has low expectations. Here is how Australias work
A - You have averaged 80-100% in all assignments,tests and exams
B - You have averaged 65-80% in all assignments,tests and exams
C - You have averaged 50-65% in all assignments,tests and exams
D - You have averaged 30-50% in all assignments,tests and exams
E - You have averaged anything below 30% in all assignments,tests and exams
F - We dont have F's.....

I usually get B's, C's and the occasional A. For my school (which is a private) that is considered above average. Now when I read this, I read that a 65% is a fail??!?!?! Wow thats rough.
lucky you get awesome grade(not your grades how the austalians do it!)

You burn the report card Improve and they won't know about anything 90% of the time it worked for me

I had a D and I changed it to a B-. I think I want to move to Australia now. The grading system at my school varies slightly from teacher to teacher but it is usually as follows:
A= 90%
B= 80%
C= 70%
D= 60%
F= 50%
I just got my report card today and I got a 3.3 GPA.

All you guys talking about the grading scale....you DO know that it doesn't change how much you know right?

i got mr report card bach and i averaged out all my marks and its a low 70=) man.... im so happy that my average wasnt 50 i guess the teacher must have been wrong

Back