My Wii Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright, good idea. out of my extreme generosity, i will call a truths and go back on topic. just stop randomly insulting people.

Nice job on the drawling :-D - out of curiosity, was that for a school project. When I was around your age I remember having to make "My coat of arms" for school :-D

And no, mac's blow. And Linux is still far greater than MacOSx

For what? Tinkering? Hosting a server? General use as a desktop?

You can't just say "Linux is still far greater than OSX" - it doesn't work that way I would expect you know that already. I am a VGD student with an emphasis on 3D Modeling/Animation, as well as an amature photographer (I've only done small gigs like parties/weddings) to pay my way through school. Do you really think Linux is better for me? Just because the operating system has OS "alternatives" to the software I need to get my work done, doesn't mean it has the compatibility I require for school and/or for my customers.

Linux is not ready for mainstream desktop use, and far from ready for most types of production work and you know it. Its stable, its enjoyable, its customizable to the T, its an amazing OS with extremely good potential. That being said, it simply doesn't have the support or the standardization (a simple thing like package management cannot be decided on...every blend wants their own) of the OS really takes hold, its not ready... The majority of "computer people" don't have Windows XP dual booting with linux because they like to need a reason for GRUB...they do it because they have to.

Anyhow dude, if you want the majority of your posts to be you arguing with people for breaking minor rules, or simply annoying you thats fine. However, don't expect anyone to listen unless you get tagged as a moderator, and at least keep the respect some of us have for you by not making such ridiculously generalized claims. (yes, I agree with you the vast majority of the time, and it isn't too much to ask to simply keep threads like this in the lobby - but you knew by your second post he wasn't going to change/move - your just arguing for the sake of arguing).

Linux and OSX don't compete with one another really...its a moot argument to have between the user bases of each OS.

Before you ask "how the heck are you anyway?" I'm just a regular forum lurker who gets bored from time to time and actually decides to post :)

bubba-ga-nush said:
LOL This argument is almost not about a WII anymore. This is like a argument thread.
We should just have an argument board, like the Lounge, but for arguing. Only for the arguing. Where you fight or argue, but arguing or fighting only.

As for the pictures, I cannot see them as they don't exsist. Or they just won't show up. Try deviantart next time, its more fuuun

Or at least just but the picture here instead of the link, like so:
Raymondo_commission_for_Jo_by_zpxlng.jpg

Last edited:
nkbswe5 said:
We should just have an argument board, like the Lounge, but for arguing. Only for the arguing. Where you fight or argue, but arguing or fighting only.
I Second that, could be quite fun more online arguments

I just had fun writing that quote, for that quote which i wrote was very repetitous, as I wrote the same thing over and over because i wrote it alot because I find that fun, to write the same thing over and over for enjoyment.

Last edited:
No Smoking said:
I Second that, could be quite fun more online arguments

it would be okay i guess except for the fact that you can't start a thread and start an argument at the same time because you have no idea who is going to reply, so then everyone would be making threads titled: argue with me and it would get annoying, its better when arguments just happen. anyway, i don't find it hard to beleive that he's 12,not because he sounds like he's telling the truth, just cuz he's immature lol and he said its oblivious that macs rock lol, if u dont get it check the spelling on the word in bold

dude, i didnt meen oblivious, this is what i meant- anyone that doesnt like macs, or thinks they "blow" clearly have problems. and if you think im "imature", tell me you proof. if my "oblivious" statement did not make sence, sorry, i was typing fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back