Nasty Wii Accident!

That noise from the shattering screen sounded exactly like a blood curdling scream. I am so surprised that the lady was so calm after that sound came from her TV.

if my sons friend were to do that. i would DESTROY his face. infront of everyone. With my bare hands. twice.

icyoooppplaa said:
I think this was set up...

1. The mom/ whoever was filming was calm
2. They never showed the glass door
3. The 2 kids in the background jumped but they didn't do anything. They just sat there...

This could have been acted out but why go through the trouble just to show someone breaking a glass door.

I agree, If you look closely theres no WiiMote in the bat or anything. I don't even remember seeing the Wii. They are probley throwing the thing away and decided to trick people like us. Sort of obvious cause if that was real, The Mom would freak, and from experience the friends would run away. I'll check the comments on YouTube

Yes, the Wiimote is in the bat. You can see the strap when he's first handed the bat, and when they zoom in on the floor you can see the spot where the Wiimote was and the Wiimote lying next to the bat on the floor.

This video is great.

Her:
It's Ok. It's ok.

Me:
What the ****!!!!11!!!11!!!!!1!11!0neone!!!11!!!!3!1!

LOL. That mom bought the kid the Wii Sports pack! The crash would been 10x better not dot destroy the TV.

Last edited:
Lol great find Steph =]

I would laugh my ass off if this happens to my nephew Christmas day with his new wii and new plasma tv screen.

Back