Need advice talking to a girl.

The other day, I was walking out to my bus, and saw this girl I kinda got the hots for.
Well she says hi, and what do I end up doing?
Run into the door on the way out, she had a good laugh :lol:
I am not sure if I even got a hi in or anything.

Oh well, me ego was left unphased :lol:

Just don't do that, and you should be fine.

didn't two people from here hook up once? i could've sworn i remember this long thread about this guy flying down to see some chick. and they took photos, ill try to find it....

o and dude, if she likes videogames, you're in. just drop a kirby's adventure reference and she'll be all over you.

EDIT: found it, here apprently it was a dude named Jevona and a chick named Saku. they looked happy, but they both disappeared from the forums, like everybody else....

anyways, pics
snowle.jpg

seble.jpg

le2.jpg

Last edited:
wow who knew that we gave advice on how to get a girl
well first u should try to talk to her and if to nevouse then just do small talk
then when she's not looking u ravish her!!!...........joking just let u kno but just get to kno her first, u kno become friends and something will happen

Ugh..you really should have some girl's opinion in on this thread...Wheres Steph? Rach? Frogger? lol prolly sleeping..but really SSBBFan, ask a girl on advice like this. it helps a hell of a lot better.

Heres my advice- Don't act like an idiot, don't follow her around all the time once you two become friends, flirt, drop hints like said above somewhere, or depending on the type of girl, just ask her out.

i could think of some more advice..but im suposed to be studying and ill try to add more later on.

I was lucky, in the fact that my GF came to me :) . As for advice, just be yourself I guess, don't try to hard. Act natural and a bit of flirting is always good ;) .

Girls are not all that hard to understand, unless of course, it's my Girlfriend. My Girlfriend can be hard to understand, but we still manage to love each other, a lot.

The way we hooked up is pretty funny. A few years ago, I was in math class. I had liked her the whole year, but never even thought of asking her out. Then during that math class I asked her out, and she said yes. We have had are troubles, and yes, I've been a cheating jerk, but thats in the past.

We just connect you know? We both have somewhat troubled life's and such. I don't really know where I was going with this, and don't know if this was even intend to help you...but I hope it does somehow.

Just be yourself =]

Don't try and be someone you're not, cos that's the worst thing you could do, just be yourself and keep the conversation going.. awkward silences are the worst..

Back