Need advice talking to a girl.

Ahhh a good ol' chase! How I miss it! Remember these things...

-You want to smell nice. I don't know if you have aftershave but get some on you, I recommend Jean-Paul Gaulltier, Issey Miyaki Bleu, Armani Code, or Lacoste Essential.

-Scrub up. Obviously.

-Compliments. Compliment the girl at many opportunities. They love it. At this early stage if the girl appears to be 'fishing', i.e. looking for compliments, throw them at her. Once you get more involved then lay back to teach her that fishing is not allowed and compliments will only be given when necessary! But if you get the chance when you're talking to her, compliment her in any way. Nice eyes; nice hair; you look good in that; wow you're amazing at that; nice smile.

-Look into her eyes. Whenever you're talking to her, or she's talking to you, look into her eyes. Obviously don't just stand there staring at her like o_o but as often as you can, look into her eyes.

And of course the other things that have been mentioned, e.g. confidence, don't be nervous, planning, flirtatious, etc.

haha i asked my grl out on aim. I was too nervous to do it in person. Wrked out good for 7 months

I have a friend who offers me advice when I need it on things.

Well, I never had a girlfriend or a relationship before so I cannot offer proper advice but just say that follow what other people have said and you will be fine.

guys! school was great! man, where should i start? we were having lunch at school and we were talking. eventually i ask her "why do u have kirby on ur binder?" (which she does) and she said " cause i love the videogames and i love the show" she said. so i tell her i have a wii and then she screams outOMG I LOVE THE WII! IT IS SOOOOO FUN!!! so now i know she likes videogames and im thinking to myself YESSSSS! SHE LIKES VIDEOGAMES!
and then we are talking all day through our classes, laughing, and having a great time.
she says shes entering in our school talent show and shes singing in it. im going to see her sing! she says she likes every kind of music.
so yea i think shes gonna be mine. c'mon! she likes videogames! she has to be mine! i just know it!
thanks for all ur help guys!

Last edited:
Ask her out after the tlaent show, be like, I thought you were great or something then say it, but be alone...and if she says no (which she won't) the worse thing that could happen allready happened when she said no...but that won't happen...go get im tiger

i can give you info on kirby so yall can talk about kirby :yesnod:

Post some pics of eachother some time, it'l be nice to see the people who we helped make a couple.

SSBBFan101 said:
ok there is this girl at school, and i really like her, and my friend said she likes me, but im still not sure. so what do i do? what do i say? i really wanna go out with her but i dont know how to say it or do anything!
so can u please help?

thanks.:yesnod:

My friend told this guy that likes me, that I like him, and I don't. I say you talk to her about it. Don't listen to your friend, because seriously. Grr. I'm pissed.. because my friend lied, and he's friends with her as well. So it's just like your case. Please, if she's trying to avoid you, don't push her. The guy that likes me (I have no clue who he is).. he stands by my locker everyday. It's really annoying.. But, if you want to know if she likes you.. you have to know the basics. Like, if she has eye contact with you, she stares at you and then smiles.. etc. etc.. If you need more help on this, please.. feel free to PM me.

EDIT - Is this case already done? If so, tell me!
Lol, oh and this girl sounds like me. HAHA!

Last edited:
WiiWouldLike2Play said:

My friend told this guy that likes me, that I like him, and I don't. I say you talk to her about it. Don't listen to your friend, because seriously. Grr. I'm pissed.. because my friend lied, and he's friends with her as well. So it's just like your case. Please, if she's trying to avoid you, don't push her. The guy that likes me (I have no clue who he is).. he stands by my locker everyday. It's really annoying.. But, if you want to know if she likes you.. you have to know the basics. Like, if she has eye contact with you, she stares at you and then smiles.. etc. etc.. If you need more help on this, please.. feel free to PM me.

EDIT - Is this case already done? If so, tell me!
Lol, oh and this girl sounds like me. HAHA!

Well then, maybe you could help me Steph.
Also, if that guy is giving you trouble you just tell me.
I'll be there in no time and set him straight :lol:

Back