Need for Speed Carbon is the bomb

vagrant

₪ ۩ ₪
Nov 5, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Wii Online Code
8573-5327-9660-0097
So I was at wally-world(wal-mart to the non cool crowd) and i was looking for a new wii game, the guy working there told me to get nfs because he said he has played it and it is awesome, and that he has been playing it non stop.

Well I have now played it a few hours, and it is sweet. Steering with the wiimote is addictively awesome.

I recommend this game to anyone who is a car/racing/nfs fan.

p.s. the wal-marts around here have like 10+ copies of every single game out.

I am thinking of buying that thing that comes with a wiimote cover, a 512 mb sd card, and a base(blue) that holes your wii, wiimote, and any cards on it.

Last edited:
very nice, i think ill get it...how is it compared to the other NFSs? the last one i played was Underground 2 on the PS2. how are the graphics and music? can you give me any more details thatll perhaps convince me to get this instead of madden 07?

-SpideyKonfusion

SpideyKonfusion said:
very nice, i think ill get it...how is it compared to the other NFSs? the last one i played was Underground 2 on the PS2. how are the graphics and music? can you give me any more details thatll perhaps convince me to get this instead of madden 07?

-SpideyKonfusion

The graphics are awesome, as you can tell from the pictures. The music is pretty tight also, then again all ea games usually have sweet music, like that hawt pop punk I like so much with some of the hippity hop. This game has pretty much all hiphop. It's cool because you are in this city and there are territories, and you do races in the different territories to build up your rep to takeover the territories.

And I don't think you can use your own music. EA likes to use there own soundtracks in there games.

Last edited:
niiice, ive seen in other posts that they say the steerings hard to get used to, and even once you do, that it still doesnt feel right, is that true? and the graphics look nice, but how much better are they compared to the underground series? do you think its a HUGE upgrade from the underground series or a sequel with a few tweaks and a nice coat of paint over it?

-SpideyKonfusion

I dont think the nunchuck is used at all. And the very first car you drive at the beginning for like 20 seconds has very bad steering. But the steering is easy to get use to. It feels hard to control for a while, but keep in mind your car is stock. Once you get a better drive-train and wheels etc. it becomes very smooth.

Awesome! It's great to hear from someone who has actually played it for a few hours. You reassured me in my purchase, and I'll be keeping my eye open for the next available NFS game I can get my hands on. It's a bummer you can't play your own music, though. I rarely like that commercial hip-bull-hop-**** (plus, I saw that Lady Sovereign song on the soundtrack--the worst song I've heard this decade). I'd rather listen to some G. Love while racing. :)

specialsauce said:
Awesome! It's great to hear from someone who has actually played it for a few hours. You reassured me in my purchase, and I'll be keeping my eye open for the next available NFS game I can get my hands on. It's a bummer you can't play your own music, though. I rarely like that commercial hip-bull-hop-**** (plus, I saw that Lady Sovereign song on the soundtrack--the worst song I've heard this decade). I'd rather listen to some G. Love while racing. :)

Dude, G. Love and Special Sauce is tight! some Indie/Alternative/Experimental/Electronica music is DEF needed for some tight racing games :p

good man, good man :D

-SpideyKonfusion ^_^"

SpideyKonfusion said:
Dude, G. Love and Special Sauce is tight! some Indie/Alternative/Experimental/Electronica music is DEF needed for some tight racing games :p

good man, good man :D

-SpideyKonfusion ^_^"

Yeh, I love 'um. GL&SS several albums haven't left my car stereo in months. I just downloaded (iTunes, I PAY!) and ripped their performance @ the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival last May, and it's amazing. Too bad I missed him in D.C. last Thurs/Fri. :(

Nice to see a fellow fan, though. :) Peace and love!

is this game for 2 players as well. cause on the back it shows for two but i cant figure it out. pls tell me, im goin crazy.

Back