new channel

wiifan1

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2007
If you could create a new channel for the wii, what would it be and what could you do with it?

KateKruger said:
maybe one telling us what games where coming out for the wii and letting us have a lil go on it :cool:
I always have expected for the news channel to have a section for games.

a demo channel that has brawl and all that cool stuff......or a mmo channel for our miis...and we could talk with a headset ....................or the mii love you long time......lol

Last edited:
erm..either demo channel

or just an update for online, so it tells you when people are online, who is online, and headset talking

i always thought a channel that was always updated with demos of furture games or a channel devoted to playing other people over the net, which would be all free stupid games like Solitaire and battleship or sumthin lol and supported chat with or without a headset :crazy: wow i really said i alot there am really demanding like :lol:

Developer channel.
A channel that would allow you to program WiiWare games on your home system, then share them with the community at large.

Gratuitous Violence channel
An unending presentation of scenes of carnage that would turn even Quentin Tarantino's stomach.

Super-Cute channel
An perminant slide show of cute kittens and duckies and ponies, that would turn even Quentin Tarantino's stomach.

So, I'm serious about the Developer channel. The others... Well, if you think I'm serious, that's a little sad.

Back