New SSBB Dojos Wii'd Like To See.

yeah, actually, it does make you invincible to damage. try getting hit when you use the cloaking device.

ssbb_lover said:
(Thank goodness someone's smart:p Not dissing anyone's smartness!)
Here's when I started thinking about it, when I saw this:
galleryimage_10823_f.jpg

See how behind snake there's a place where it looks like u could make a right turn?(Maybe it's a wall, but either way it just gave me the inspiration)Wut if u could play the lvl like normal(side-view)but on some parts of the courses there were these little entrances on the sides where u go into, and the camera would switch into a 3rd-person view like I was talking about earlier.

An easy to understand example would be this, for any of u who've played Counterstrike there's a lvl.(i'm sure there's more like this)w/ multiple turns, and a giant building in the middle of the terrain w/ ramps and straight hallways that branch off into other little sections where u can hide out and wait for ur oppenent to come by and then shoot him in the head.

U could enter one of these tunnels, or wutever is on the side of the lvl., the camera would switch over, and u could stalk through a counterstrike like enviroment. There could even be little elevators or hoverboards of some sort to get to a tunnel if it was on the other side of a lvl.

This is quite hard to understand I know, because it's very hard to say. Just tell me if u understand, especially u Nate.

Yeah, it would really be cool to see all these characters walking through a 3D space and then, when you come upon an enemy, the camera zooms out and turns so that it's a 2D fighter.

In the following Viewtiful Joe video, it shows that a 2D fighter can seem very 3D. This isn't exactly what you are talking about, ssbb_lover, but it's similar.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFeLDGRTicU[/MEDIA]

Omg, I luv VJ! Ty for putting that clip! Isn't he absolutely perfect for SSBB? Lol, I was playing seven-nation army as the vid was playing...it was awsome. "Seven nation army couldn't hold me back..." POW! SMASH!:lol:

And yes that is similar. Good example.

ssbb_lover said:
Omg, I luv VJ! Ty for putting that clip! Isn't he absolutely perfect for SSBB? Lol, I was playing seven-nation army as the vid was playing...it was awsome. "Seven nation army couldn't hold me back..." POW! SMASH!:lol:

And yes that is similar. Good example.
Thought you'd like that.

I had never realized how well VJ blends 2D and 3D environments into one style. I can't believe I've never played it; thank you Nintendo for making Wii backwards compatible.:) Oh, I'm a White Stripes fan, too.:D

Yeah, VJ would so kick a$$ in SSBB and his level could be interactive; maybe put that T-Rex boss in there and at certain times he would come out and both opponents would have to defend themselves before going back to fighting!:cool:

White Stripe s!:D
I know, u have to play his games, there really good in my opinion, although I still haven't played the one for the DS. Someone else they should have in the game is this guy who's like a clone of VJ but he's totally black and has devil horns. He's really cool.

That lvl is a good idea.

a cool dojo (for me) would be a prince of persia place (if they put him in it). like theres booby traps everywhere (e.g. saws, swords from the walls, spike pillars). just something to think about:)

ssbb_lover said:
Someone else they should have in the game is this guy who's like a clone of VJ but he's totally black and has devil horns. He's really cool.

That lvl is a good idea.

blue.jpg

This guy? Hahaha, just kidding!:lol:

images.jpeg
Is this the guy you're talking about ssbb_lover? I couldn't find any bigger pictures.

Last edited:
Lol, that's him! That's the guy! Get him!!!! Seriously, he's cool though let me find one that's bigger and i'll edit this post....

*EDIT*Here's a description of him-
Alastor, an electrical demon from the Underworld, is an agent of the Jadow organization that uses the nickname "The Midnight Thunderboy" and is codenamed "Blade Master". Though he is with the Jadow, Alastor doesn't give much thought about his position, but instead longs to seek out "the ultimate battle", and can be considered an "anti-hero" to an extent. He sees himself as the arch-rival of Viewtiful Joe, and always appears with the intent to defeat him.

In all games he appears as a purple costumed man with a horned helmet, wings, and tail, resembling a demon in appearance. He mainly fights with electrical attacks but is also known to use a sword in battle. He pilots the giant robot dubbed "Rex Majin" to counter Joe's "Six Majin" robot.

27824.jpg
Dejavu??? Sry, i just like that pic:D Now to find Alastor...this is hard!

There he is! In the top left!
viewtifuljoe3.jpg
Got ya...

Last edited:
Great finds, ssbb_lover!!

viewtiful-joe-2-20041119110024577.jpg

viewtiful-joe-2-20041104100042020.jpg

So he controls this big thing, Rex Majin? Perhaps if Alastor were in SSBB, Rex Majin could be one of his attacks or something?

Kind of boring, but that's probably going to be a basic idea of one of the lvl.'s. In fact, I bet u could make that on ur own in the lvl making creator thing...if u know wut that is.

^Levels To Fight On...^

There Should Be A Levl INSIDE Peaches Catsle! Same With Zelda's!

JCpackers05 said:
Are Dojos supposed to be like characters or something i mean wtf does that mean
OMG...it's called reading the 1st post of a thread.

I think one inside peach's castle would be cool man, u should try to expand off that idea. U could jump of the staircases and stuff, plus u could go through a door and pop out a different one!(talking about the N64 castle)

Back