Next Shipment 12/3?

Sillyhat

The Crusher
May 21, 2006
Is there any truth to the rumor that Best Buy will have more Wiis in stock like last Sunday, this Sunday?

I think they have em in stock now, just in the back waiting to put them out every so often, just too see PPL drooling, Kinda like A hungry dog looking at a huge Ribeye on a stick... JMO

I called BB in Canada (Ontario) and they said they won't have any until next week, so any Canadians, check your local stores before you get up early.

I'm talking about the East Coast of the U.S. Anyone know if they (Best Buy) are going to sell Wiis on Sunday Dec 3?

This seems to be the common assumption. Double check with your local BB, but I think it's safe to say they might have them.

Friday would be the best situation for me since I'll have off school, anyone know if any stores in the eastern part of the U.S. are getting stocks of Wiis in on Friday?

A EBgames told me that they might get more Wiis tomorrow! So when I get back from school, I'm gona rush down there.

Cirrus said:
A EBgames told me that they might get more Wiis tomorrow! So when I get back from school, I'm gona rush down there.

Where do you live, and did you ask them by phone or in person?

Back