Wii's at best buy?

hahahah, maybe i got a little excited and was quick to call you a dumbass deathmetalmaster, its just most of the post i have seen you make contribute little to nothing, so at the very least youre a little dumb, not close to the level of HKS

anyway, can we just stay on topic hks? lets just agree to disagree and stop spamming. youre a dumbass and thats the end of it.

bottom line is there are shipments every sunday, check http://ps3seeker.com/wii for wii shipments, but you should probably call your local store for shipment details. if you camp out overnight you'll get one for sure.

-SpideyKonfusion

SpideyKonfusion said:
hahahah, maybe i got a little excited and was quick to call you a dumbass deathmetalmaster, its just most of the post i have seen you make contribute little to nothing, so at the very least youre a little dumb, not close to the level of HKS

anyway, can we just stay on topic hks? lets just agree to disagree and stop spamming. youre a dumbass and thats the end of it.

bottom line is there are shipments every sunday, check http://ps3seeker.com/wii for wii shipments, but you should probably call your local store for shipment details. if you camp out overnight you'll get one for sure.

-SpideyKonfusion

haha, wait, didnt you tag yourself as village idiot?! if you agree to that then I will be fine with being the dumbass lol

u know wat i already made a fool of myself with arguing with u guys.....i get mad pretty fast..... so everybody forget about it.

yes i do...so there making shipments this sunday?......then im going camping on sunday!

HKS said:
yes i do...so there making shipments this sunday?......then im going camping on sunday!

dude, go to walmart and buy a small grill to keep warm..........well, I dont know if it is cold where you live...............but if it is, definitely bring a grill. If you wanna be one of the first in line, you gotta get there EARLY. I arrived 10 hours early to get mine, so just be careful. this is probably the last shipment before christmas, so people are out to get the wii right now.

I wouldn't call it an arguement. It more resembled a massively morbid beating.

Fun to watch, though. :thumbsup:

HKS, I would like to point out that you actually weren't cursing at me, you were cursing at someone else, and I quoted you cursing at them.

Seriously, buy your bro a wii. But also, learn to effing search on your own. Let's be big kids and look stuff up. Let's be resourceful and prove that we are evolving not deevolving.

Let's all just hug and get a long.

vagrant said:
HKS, I would like to point out that you actually weren't cursing at me, you were cursing at someone else, and I quoted you cursing at them.

Seriously, buy your bro a wii. But also, learn to effing search on your own. Let's be big kids and look stuff up. Let's be resourceful and prove that we are evolving not deevolving.

Let's all just hug and get a long.

Allow me to condense this for you... All the stuff you did in this thread, HKS, do the opposite.

Back