Wii's at best buy?

shut the **** up *****....having no ****ing life insulting my lil brother. *****

At least i have a life.. not like u that sits around all day in the ****ing computer... im here cuz i want to get my lil brother a wii

i know u are..and how hell did u get into this conversation.. i was cursing at vagrant..litlle idiots.

HKS said:
i know u are..and how hell did u get into this conversation.. i was cursing at vagrant..litlle idiots.

if you are so High and mighty and people in here are l "little idiots" then why dont you be a MAN and leave you stupid whore. :D

And who is little man? I'm not a kid.

HKS said:
you dont make sense...dumbass

youre right, deathmetalmaster is a dumbass, but youre just as much of a dumbass as him.

you have no right to curse at vagrant because youre a huge ugly pile of douche. I'm merely pointing out how much of an idiot you are.

and I sit at my computer most of the day because im a Computer Science and Engineer major. When I don't sit at my computer I'm either studying for math or for Japanese (I'm a double major in that), gaming on my Wii or DS, or partying/hanging out/having fun with my friends or girlfriend.

so shutup you fat pile of ****, do some research before you make yourself look like a retard. too late, you already have.

-SpideyKonfusion :p

SpideyKonfusion said:
youre right, deathmetalmaster is a dumbass, but youre just as much of a dumbass as him.

you have no right to curse at vagrant because youre a huge ugly pile of douche. I'm merely pointing out how much of an idiot you are.

and I sit at my computer most of the day because im a Computer Science and Engineer major. When I don't sit at my computer I'm either studying for math or for Japanese (I'm a double major in that), gaming on my Wii or DS, or partying/hanging out/having fun with my friends or girlfriend.

so shutup you fat pile of ****, do some research before you make yourself look like a retard. too late, you already have.

-SpideyKonfusion :p

why am I a dumbass? Personally I consider myself intelligent enough not to get upset over what people say on the internet. But I am no dumbass my friend. I have no argument with you. I actually admire your posts for their intelligence.

and how the hell i know that ur all of that.....deathmaster ur tha ****ing little kid *****.

Back