Wii's at best buy?

i eat nintendo wiis

WiiChat Member
Sep 16, 2006
Hello,
I am interested in getting a Wii. What would I have to do if I wanted to get one at best buy(they have shipments on sunday mornings I guess). How early do I have to get there? When do they hand them out? Thanks.

i eat nintendo wiis said:
Hello,
I am interested in getting a Wii. What would I have to do if I wanted to get one at best buy(they have shipments on sunday mornings I guess). How early do I have to get there? When do they hand them out? Thanks.

Unless we either go to the exact same best buy as you, or are psychic, we really wouldn't be able to give a proper answer. It all depends on location and other variables.

Isn't there a website that tells you how many they will have on a specific day? And yes, i called them, they said they weren't sure.

.....and that doesnt prove their point at all >_>

anywayz, go to the Wii Seeker and type in your zip code to find the shipments in your area. call the place you want to go to just to make sure, and then depending on the amount, you might have to campout overnight, but i doubt it. if anything, show up at 5am or something. but like Vagrant says, its not exactly the same everywhere.

-SpideyKonfusion ^_^"

Back