Wii's at best buy?

i eat nintendo wiis said:
Isn't there a website that tells you how many they will have on a specific day? And yes, i called them, they said they weren't sure.
No, there is not a website that says how many are on order (the best buy site will say how many are in stock, but by the time that updates, they'll all be gone). The best thing to do is to actually go to the store and ask. Over the phone, they can just say they don't know and hang up, but if you're standing right there in front of them, they are obligated to at least try to help you.

registerednerd said:
No, there is not a website that says how many are on order (the best buy site will say how many are in stock, but by the time that updates, they'll all be gone). The best thing to do is to actually go to the store and ask. Over the phone, they can just say they don't know and hang up, but if you're standing right there in front of them, they are obligated to at least try to help you.

The best way to check if your local Best Buy will be getting Wii's is checking the weekly ad online Saturday night. Our ads run from Sunday through Saturday and will usually state a minimum number available in that store. As far as I know, my store has always had at least double the minimum expected number of any consoles that have been released. As far as the website telling you store stock...I would never trust that. Our own inventory system (RSS) is usually unreliable especially during the holidays.

Back