Nintendo is obviously the best!

thegreatleon said:
lemontea - I disagree with your assessment about the PS3. The graphics make it clearly superior as it actually feels like I am in the game. When I play Genji, it is like I am back in ancient Japan fighting giant crabs.

It costs more, and in turn is for the true gamers.

The PSX might have been popular but the Wii has the appeal to become bigger than the PSX was and it was big trust me. I want to play Wii Sports now just thinking about this. You dont even understand how important the Wii is to gaming today.

thegreatleon said:
lemontea - I disagree with your assessment about the PS3. The graphics make it clearly superior as it actually feels like I am in the game. When I play Genji, it is like I am back in ancient Japan fighting giant crabs.

It costs more, and in turn is for the true gamers.

:nono: I can't deny, graphics obviously make a game look good. Gameplay is what makes a game. Graphics are just a complement.

I dont like dreamcast becuase theyre games where realy chunky and glitchy compared to nintendo 64.

Last edited:
A degree? It's gotta be four years to count as a "degree". Your vocational school credentials don't offer any credibility to your asshole comments.

doctorecs said:
Dreamcast obviously sucked because i didnt even know there was a thing called a dreamcast till 2 years ago.

Blasphemy!!!

If you didn't know there was a thing called Dreamcast, you just showed your age.

Back