Official Metroid Prime 3: Corruption Help Thread

FR.

Feb 19, 2007
Connecticut
Wii Online Code
4253-4708-4555-0363
Before we get 20 threads each day asking for help, I think I should create a MP3: C help thread. Any question relating to MP3: C goes here. Anyone is free to answer questions that members might have.

ya good idea i was gonna do it but i already have the resident evil 4 one...

hehe dont need a monopoly :p

Oh man :lol:, I changed my thread late last night to make it I got the game/mp3 related things. But its alright if we have two solid threads, rather than 10 bad ones I guess right?

Here is a hint, scan everything you can, including people. Scanning people, bosses etc gives you credits. I have the official guide, so if anyone wants help I can be reached over at http://WiiWasHere.com my username is firedragon. You can leave me a comment there (I get an email from that) and I'll try to help you ASAP.

So I'm the first one to ask for help?

This is really pissing me off. I am in the Grand Court/Hillside Vista in Bryyo. I entered the Grand Court and I can't seem to find a way out. I have scanned everything in both rooms but nothing helps. There are boxes sitting up on a ledge in the Grand Court that I can grapple, yet can't reach (and the ledge is too high). Also there is a thing on the golem's head (which is stuck in the ground) which I can stick my gun into and spin/press a with, however all that happens is a little note that says "Upgrade Required." In both rooms there are little daimonds in the air that say I need an upgrade to use (grapple beam?). My mission at the moment is to "Activate the Satellite Uplink," however, as I mentioned I cannot go anywhere beyond these two rooms. Thanks for your help in advance.

firedragon said:
Here is a hint, scan everything you can, including people. Scanning people, bosses etc gives you credits. I have the official guide, so if anyone wants help I can be reached over at http://WiiWasHere.com my username is firedragon. You can leave me a comment there (I get an email from that) and I'll try to help you ASAP.
advertising, wow. WOW. how come a mod hasnt destroyed you yet, isnt advertising for any site against the rules?

LevesqueIsKing said:
So I'm the first one to ask for help?

This is really pissing me off. I am in the Grand Court/Hillside Vista in Bryyo. I entered the Grand Court and I can't seem to find a way out. I have scanned everything in both rooms but nothing helps. There are boxes sitting up on a ledge in the Grand Court that I can grapple, yet can't reach (and the ledge is too high). Also there is a thing on the golem's head (which is stuck in the ground) which I can stick my gun into and spin/press a with, however all that happens is a little note that says "Upgrade Required." In both rooms there are little daimonds in the air that say I need an upgrade to use (grapple beam?). My mission at the moment is to "Activate the Satellite Uplink," however, as I mentioned I cannot go anywhere beyond these two rooms. Thanks for your help in advance.

You need to go to a room that has a ledge across you can barely not reach, with one diamond dangling the air. To access the other side, look use your scanning visor to see a rock that is made from some material. Morph into a ball and place a concussion bomb next to the rock to blow it up. Enter the tunnel and traverse to the other side. You are now at the other side of the ledge. In the room, you'll gain access to the grapple beam, which you can now use to swing across using those diamonds. Go back to the room with the GFS spaceship, and swing across to get to it.

That should be enough to get you going in the right direction.

^Thank you very much. I cannot believe I overlooked that. *REPPED*

However, I am once again stuck. I swear I'm not ussually this bad at Metroid games, lol. Idk whats going on. Anyway, I'm in the room with the two lava jets pouring out. It says something about being able to freeze them so I'm thinking perhaps I overlooked a weapon upgrade? It seems as though (having just found the grapple swing) they would allow me to swing across, but I cant.

hi my name is prasanth, i am very gay...

ANYWAYS

i'm at a part where im' totally lost, i have NO IDEA what's gonig on,

all i see right now if 8 blocks that say i can use my grapple hook on them....

please direct me where to go now, and sorry for not being very specific at all

mushroomedmario said:
hi my name is prasanth, i am very gay...

ANYWAYS

i'm at a part where im' totally lost, i have NO IDEA what's gonig on,

all i see right now if 8 blocks that say i can use my grapple hook on them....

please direct me where to go now, and sorry for not being very specific at all

Use the grapple hook on them and it may open up a new entry way. Can you describe where you are?

I got the game today. Went home, started playing. Got stuck... This is pathetic, but it takes me a while to get used to games like this, zelda for example took a while. So, in the very very very beggining, i enter the other ship, get off, shoot the targets and the soliders tell me to go to a room and meet with somone.. The map confused me so... where do i go? I went up the ramp and into that room, but i couldnt find a door to go somewhere else. Hopefully once i get to the main part of the game, i will become familair with everything.

Thanks

^Go into the room to the right and then look up. There is an area above you that you can jump to. You have to shoot some things on the back wall (where there is one officer on a computer and no glass) and it will create steps up to a new area. Good luck.

MM: This isn't mushroomed, is it? Doesn't sound like you, thats for sure...

Anyway, thats the part I was just on. Go into the Hillside something and scan a rock on the ground. Then blow it up with a morph ball bomb and that will lead to a new area. Good Luck.

Any help for me, guys?

Back