Official Metroid Prime 3: Corruption Help Thread

thanks lik so very much and i'm not sure if you saw his post or not but inferno gave up some help

eta-whoops didn't see your other post, maybe i should have read more :S:S:S

Last edited:
^Hey anytime man.

Anybody as far as I am? I've been stuck forever...

LevesqueIsKing said:
^Thank you very much. I cannot believe I overlooked that. *REPPED*

However, I am once again stuck. I swear I'm not ussually this bad at Metroid games, lol. Idk whats going on. Anyway, I'm in the room with the two lava jets pouring out. It says something about being able to freeze them so I'm thinking perhaps I overlooked a weapon upgrade? It seems as though (having just found the grapple swing) they would allow me to swing across, but I cant.
Don't feel bad I had the same problem
:lol:

now I must go do that I left my wii on searching for an answer :S

LevesqueIsKing said:
^Hey anytime man.

Anybody as far as I am? I've been stuck forever...

You play to much video games... Go lift !! I just got back did shoulders today.

:wink:

^lmao, i wish I could. You can only lift so much until you start hurting yourself rather then benefiting yourself. Otherwise I would be in the gym for hours.

Plus I'm only an hour into Metroid :wink:

I'm on Bryyo in a room with a "jammer" thing, and it says its blocking my command visor....so I grapple hook the thing and then scan the door next to it, and it says I need a weapon upgrade or something to blast it.....

I left and looked around, left the planet and ended up coming came back....Do I need to find another item elsewhere or what?

Anyone want to nudge me in the right direction?

Right now im in a cutting phase seeing awesome gains and good losses.

The boss fight with ridley was kinda cool, easy but they made it look great.

^I'm not a huge fan of cutting, but I've done it a few times. Your making significant gains why'll on a cut? Now theres a sign of someone who knows what they're doing...

Anyway, Bloodfin just gave me a great idea. I think I hvae to go to another planet first. Thanks, man.

chach said:
Right now im in a cutting phase seeing awesome gains and good losses.

The boss fight with ridley was kinda cool, easy but they made it look great.

Yeah, the fight with Ridley falling down the long tunnel was fantastic. It was a little easy, all you have to do is

Shoot his mouth and he'll recoil.
In Spoiler so people can figure it out by themselves if they want to.

LevesqueIsKing said:
^Thank you very much. I cannot believe I overlooked that. *REPPED*

However, I am once again stuck. I swear I'm not ussually this bad at Metroid games, lol. Idk whats going on. Anyway, I'm in the room with the two lava jets pouring out. It says something about being able to freeze them so I'm thinking perhaps I overlooked a weapon upgrade? It seems as though (having just found the grapple swing) they would allow me to swing across, but I cant.

That's as far as you go in that area...for now. Fly to the location on the right and work from there.

Ok fellas, I'm stuck. I'm on Bryyo or whatever and I'm at the part where you have to find the landing area where your ship can be upgraded. I'm trying to set the giant robot statue guy free from his four binds. I've got the first three. The only one remaining is the one on HIS left leg. I know I have to get up on that high ledge somehow. How do I get up there?

^I'm not that far, but I think I might know the area you are talking about. If so, then you grapple swing sideways onto it.

Inferno: Yeah, I figured that out just before you posted, thanks again. BTW how far are you?

Back