Official Metroid Prime 3: Corruption Help Thread

Sorry that is easy to do.

Anyone here have a good stradegy for turning off both jammers in Byro and still have time to call the ship I allways get them off then before I can call the ship they reactivate

Tried that but it did not work. Can you target the obstruction from the jammer on the right side? It may be that after i turn them off I run to the center of the room to try and target it

Hey. I have a chip to allow region free play in my wii.
However I have been too scared to make use of it because of the storied regarding bricked wiis.

So can anyone answer this question please:

I live in the UK and can't wait any more for MP3! My father is in the USA and could bring me back an NTSC version on monday.
Firstly, does this game have any feature which is region specific (like the paper mario firmware update for example), and secondly, if not, are the NTSC and PAL versions identical appart from the region coding?
Thanks.

f1982 said:
However I have been too scared to make use of it because of the storied regarding bricked wiis.

I live in the UK and can't wait any more for MP3! My father is in the USA and could bring me back an NTSC version on monday.
Firstly, does this game have any feature which is region specific (like the paper mario firmware update for example), and secondly, if not, are the NTSC and PAL versions identical appart from the region coding?
Thanks.

How much longer till it comes out for play in the uk? If its not too much longer id say just wait...

f1982 said:

Thanks.

as long as you update you wii online to the latest firmware version then there shouldnt be any problems - mp3 will perform a little update of its own but thats nothing to worry about. the only thing that will happen to your wii if all goes smoothly is that you will have 2 weather channels.

on saying that your wii "may" become bricked but the odds are small. A friend of mine has his wii chipped and he plays mp3

Don't revive dead threads... Or post off topic. This is (was) a help thread, not a chatbox for random ramblings.

Back