Official Metroid Prime 3: Corruption Help Thread

Heres my problem:
I'm at the part were i have to explore the wrecked ship to get to the leviathin battleship or whatever. I need to get power tanks and i'm missing a few but i know where to get them. the thing is that i don't have a energy tank in my first slot, the one you get on valhera (i think thats what its called). What am i supposed to do? I can't start the game again because i only have it for another 2 school days since it is a rental. I'm so sad.

I'm lost trying to get the acid shield. Map shows it's on the opposite end in this one room, but I don't know how to get inside the main area of the room. The only doors lead to a corridor opposite of the shield and the windows aren't breakable. What do I do? I have the spider ball, btw.

You go to the room with the windows that lookk out towards he area withe the shield and behind you should be)when you look out the window) one of those spiderballrails.

now back to my problem
DaWgX said:
Heres my problem:
I'm at the part were i have to explore the wrecked ship to get to the leviathin battleship or whatever. I need to get power tanks and i'm missing a few but i know where to get them. the thing is that i don't have a energy tank in my first slot, the one you get on valhera (i think thats what its called). What am i supposed to do? I can't start the game again because i only have it for another 2 school days since it is a rental. I'm so sad.

i dont think there was one in the valhalla......did you pick up the one laying in front on the landing spot on the wreaked ship

that's the only one. right after you land go right a bit and pick up the glowing blue thing on the ground o_O

w00t! just beat the game last night, 93%, 17 odd hours, not bad eh?
lol that power cell in front of the landing site on the valhalla was the LAST freaking one i found!! i felt like an idiot! :rolleyes:

antoher question:
in valhalla, at the end before i get the pirate access code, there was a panel to get info on what happened on valhalla. where do i get the password for it?

Im pissed, i need two more pick ups and i dont know where they are.....there are no more glowing dots on the map for the locations and i searched valhala up and down (found everything im sure.) so im lost here. lol

Back