Official Metroid Prime 3: Corruption Help Thread

Well I have completed the game, thanks to all who helped me out.

As for the part you are confused about, you need to use your command visor and look for a ship icon, and drop the battery you picked up.

CantGetAWii said:
Well I have completed the game, thanks to all who helped me out.

As for the part you are confused about, you need to use your command visor and look for a ship icon, and drop the battery you picked up.
That, and he has to make the bridge come out. Which he does by morphballing and then going into the little hole in the cage. Then dropping down into a little hole, the kind that you have to spin to make it do something. You have to do it on both sides, the other one is in the main part of Bryyo. (where you first went)
Heh, it's a little confusing, as it is one of the most annoying energy cells to get.

OH! Now I know what you're talking about!!! You don't NEED that to get the energy cell, it's just faster if you've already done the other side. Just go around back to where the Golem was ^_^

wha!....im slowly losing my memory on the game....i'll try to reply on your question the best way i can next time...:lol:

didnt feel like searching through this whole thing.......

On planet Bryo in the Grand Court Yard there is a Golem on the ground w/ a hub on his head where you can turn him on.....How do i turn him on? i connect to it and all it says is twist the remote and i do do that and nothing happens...HELP!

it doesn't do anything........im 93% done w/ the game so i know im not stupidly stupid since im basically done and have gone through all the motions.......but its not working, im thinking it doesnt do a damn thing!

OH YEAH! Use your X-Ray visor to see the patterns on the inside of the handle thingy so you know where to turn it!!!

alright~ (stupid me always forgeting to use the x-ray....) i'll try that when i get home from work~ i got 95% now!!! woot~ 17hours.

ok i dont understand...ive activated all of the satelites and have to get to the control tower... i dont know what to do. I get to teh part where you take off the panel and use the morph ball through those tunnels but it just brings me back out...what do i have to do?!?!?!

Back