Official Metroid Prime 3: Corruption Help Thread

chris602 said:
the energy cells
The "Edit" button is your friend and there for a reason. He/she likes to be used.:yesnod:

Anyways, go into the Valhalla and scan those flying computers, it will tell you where they are.

Hm...you were talking like you were responding to someone...?

And he answered your question already. About the Spider Ball though, go to Elysia...

Where Do You Get The Spider Ball On Metroid Because I 'm Stuck,i Know It Is In Elysia

Anyone know where the 4th Energy cell is. Its suppose to be in Byrro and it says something about Fuel gel.

Wow, everyone has a question on this one...

You know where you blew up the second Anti-Air cannon while trying to disable the Leviathan's sheild? (Off the Thorn Hollow Landing Site or whatever) Look around near the remnants of the cannon with your command visor to find a giant battery. Pick it up with your ship's grapple beam and take it back to the Galactic Federation Fuel Gel Pumping Site or whatever (where the giant golem was being restrained by fuel gel cords). Look around with your command visor until you find a place to lock onto. After placing the battery in it's holding spot, the rest should become self-explanetory =D

S.S. said:
Wow, everyone has a question on this one...

You know where you blew up the second Anti-Air cannon while trying to disable the Leviathan's sheild? (Off the Thorn Hollow Landing Site or whatever) Look around near the remnants of the cannon with your command visor to find a giant battery. Pick it up with your ship's grapple beam and take it back to the Galactic Federation Fuel Gel Pumping Site or whatever (where the giant golem was being restrained by fuel gel cords). Look around with your command visor until you find a place to lock onto. After placing the battery in it's holding spot, the rest should become self-explanetory =D

Yeah I am looking for that one as well, could you maybe elaborate a bit more on that?

Ok let's see here...

1.) You know how you had to disable the Leviathan's shield before you could fly to it? You know how the second generator was blocking your ship with Anti-Aircraft Cannons (AAC)? Ok, now if you go back t that second shield generator, go through the door on the left. Go through until you reach the room with the destroyed AAC. Now look up and to the right with your Command Visor active and look around a bit until you find a lock-on point. Lift the object (giant battery) with your ship's grapple beam.

2.) Ok now you know where there was this Golem that was stuck to the walls with Fuel Gel Cords and when you freed him and activated him he put you into that half pipe and you had to go down into the new hole in the floor? Should be called GF Fuel Gel Pumping Station or somethin like that. It also has an orange door that I believe leads to the Hall of Golems but I'm not sure...could also lead to the GFC Compound where you got the missles for your ship. But either way, that's where you need to go.

3.) Ok, now once you're there, stand where the huge Golem used to be (right below the half-pipe) and face away from the wall. Activate your Command Visor and look up and to the left. Once you find the dropping point set the battery down in it's spot and watch the machine come to life. You'll see it turn around and it'll zoom in on the newly revealed Energy Cell...just climb up there and grab it and you're good to go! ^_^

Hope I helped...

I found where the battery was but I don't get where to put it. After taking the battery, it exposes this thing under it where you can go. Then it leads you to a bridge. The only problem is I have to idea how to cross this bridge. It is called the machineworks bridge.

Last edited:
well there is a gap in the bridge. On the sides of it are the green things that let you go up and get the health upgrade. Whne you come bac kdown though you can see the door you need to go to but there is a cage blocking it. When you scan that all it says is you can use ure spinner to turn the cage, but the cage is blocking your way to the spinner.

Back