Official Metroid Prime 3: Corruption Help Thread

LevesqueIsKing said:
^Go into the room to the right and then look up. There is an area above you that you can jump to. You have to shoot some things on the back wall (where there is one officer on a computer and no glass) and it will create steps up to a new area. Good luck.

MM: This isn't mushroomed, is it? Doesn't sound like you, thats for sure...

Anyway, thats the part I was just on. Go into the Hillside something and scan a rock on the ground. Then blow it up with a morph ball bomb and that will lead to a new area. Good Luck.

Any help for me, guys?
If you look over to your right when you enter the the room with the grafil hook things you will see a ledge you can space jump over to it and follow the path up then jump onto the center ledge go in the tunnel and you can activate the first part of the lock.

I like how in the game when
the PED overloads if you do not discharge it you turn into Dark Samus it is cool looking

Ok I need some help I just Recently got MP3 and well I just got of Norion and now have gotten to my ship but I have No idea which planet or were to go to on that planet I went to both on one there was nothing but a room and another a bunch of stuff that I could not figure out anyone help?

You need to go to Bryyo I am pretty sure.
It should be self explanatory from there once you go.

Yaaaaaay! I just picked up my copy of Metroid Prime 3: Curruption. But, it will be a while before I play it..MYSIMS, BABY! ^____~*

ajamison said:
I like how in the game when
the PED overloads if you do not discharge it you turn into Dark Samus it is cool looking
yeah, that was awesome i just
rolled around w/ the hyperball on, slaying everything within a 2 meter radius of me

I just wish Nintendo would realease a game that you can play as Samus or Dark Samus that would rock

ajamison said:
I just wish Nintendo would realease a game that you can play as Samus or Dark Samus that would rock
well, in using Hypermode, u practially are dark samus, i mean if u've played any of the other metroid primes, they are some of the same attacks. but it Would be fun to just rain hell on everybody :D

Back