Official Q & A Thread

Tails McCloud~ said:
I was thinking Rayquaza=sky =/

I need help!
I got an adamant Electivire. Woohoo congrats
I need to know how to get 252 evs in attack/speed and 6 in health
1. What I have to kill
Magikarp/Buizels for speed, Machop/Bibarel/Shinx for attack.
2.How many do I have to kill
For speed obviously 252 karps or buizels(1 point each). For attack, either 126 Bibarel (2 points each) or 252 machops/shinx (1 point each)
3. Where to find them
You should know ._.
4. Will rare candies f up my evs
No.
5. what vitamins to use
100 carbos and 100 protein
I suggest digging through and find the ev training guide, it helps a lot.

Thanks guys, I think I understand this ev thing quite a bit now.
Also, where do I get the effort ribbon?

@wp-That guide was kind of unclear

Tails McCloud~ said:
Thanks guys, I think I understand this ev thing quite a bit now.
Also, where do I get the effort ribbon?

@wp-That guide was kind of unclear
It seemed perfect to me o_O (Do note my answers didn't conjunction with other questions, but were more of individual answers if that makes sense)

you get the effort ribbon from a girl in sunnyshore city tails, in the market place where you buy seals its the first girl on the left. also for atk ev training i reckon the best spot is the rainy route just outside pastoria city..you find kricketune and bibarel both 2EV, with the power item and pokerus thats 12ev each! get it done in no time

I advice re reading the ev training guide Untill it makes since.
Once it makes since
Start getting power Items, a PKRS infected poke (that you keep in cold storage)
and start VS seaker training....its much faster....

Once you do this
Welcome to actually training pokes instead of leveling them up

Yeah, I know.
You all know that I strove to get every...last...pokemon, own, not just dex, and now that I have them all, (my pc has about 12 free spaces:sick: ) I wanted to level all the fully-evolved pokes to lv 100. Well now my mission has changed a bit. I will also be ev training the pokes I like, then leveling them up.
Not that any of you care, but I just wanted to post that.
"sigh" got a looooong road ahead of me.

Sorry for DP
So does the effort ribbon refrain Elekid from getting it's evs messed up after I did all that?
Also, I trained him by sending him out, then switching to Charizard and molesting them with flamethrower. That didnt muss it up, right?
Well, hes @ lv 8 (from 1) after all that, i'm going to rare candy him to lv 30 and evolve him to electivire.

Getting the Effort ribbon is saying "This poke has 510 evs, is full, and can not gain any more new evs"
It is the sign of being done.
Now, ev's can be removed with the de-ev berries.....and if that poke that you remove evs from has a effort ribbon, it means nothing....now you have to be certain, that it is complete, not that it says its complete...

Your Elekid should be perfect...
If you need power Items, I can donate a set.

I have them all, but sank you, Strype.
My Electivire has 361 attack at lv 100 and like 284 speed

Appreciate the help guys

What is the easyist poke for sp. atk, sp. def., & defense?

Tails McCloud~ said:

Ghastly is 1 sp. attk [old chat. or the ghost tower, take your pick]
Tentacool is 1 sp. def, yea, that realy is about your best choice, sorry.
Geodude 1 deff
Onix 1 def
Gravler 1 def [Iron Island, or any good cave to smack down some geodude]

Magikarp are the BEST poke for speed, and if you fight fisherman andrew with the vs seaker, you can get alot done.

Tails McCloud~ said:
I have them all, but sank you, Strype.
My Electivire has 361 attack at lv 100 and like 284 speed

Appreciate the help guys

the best for spl def is easily ninja boy davido (i think thats his name) on the foggy route next to celestic town, he has one lvl 20 something dustox which gives 3ev, with power item and pokerus he gives you 14ev. alot quicker than with tentacool

Thanks guys.
Can you hatch a shiny pokemon?

Hey you...
Yea, you, ask a question. I'm tired of sitting around, not having a question to answer

Tails McCloud~ said:
Thanks guys.
Can you hatch a shiny pokemon?

Too easy, yes you can, it has the same odds of appearing as a poke does out in the wild.

This isnt some contest...
But thanks for the info.

Strype McClaine said:
Hey you...
Yea, you, ask a question. I'm tired of sitting around, not having a question to answer

Too easy, yes you can, it has the same odds of appearing as a poke does out in the wild.

alright, i got a question for you:

what is the fastest pokemon, including abilities? No cheating by looking it up :p

Back