Official Shiny Pokemon Discussion Thread

i got a chain of 11 & got a shiny bagon... i also caught many other in the last few months list/ houndour,kricketune,Feebas,cubone,ralts,gible,sneasel,ponyta,buizel,shinx, & pichu it's pretty spectacular when you finnaly see a shiny, every time i shout woohoo F*** yeah!! 8D look at that sideways

Eh, Its not like anyone actualy says much in these threads.

The only shinies I have still
A epic shiny bronzong.
A good shiny Metagross
and a shiny smeragle

WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?

A shiny 'Gross and even a Smeargle?

As much as I doubt you'd trade them, do want.

I havn't gotten a new shiny for quite some time. Mainly because my chain-loving friend (the famous chainer we all know and love) has taken a break. ... Oh, if only I had Fox's chaining talents.

360 owns my life untill I run out of games to play.
I feel bad not chaining anything in a while, but you've been gone.

360 owns my life untill I run out of games to play.
I feel bad not chaining anything in a while, but you've been gone.

Feel bad? :lol: It's your free time, if you'd rather play your 360 than chain, that's fine with me. And I'm quite sure, it's fine with everyone else.

And yes, unfortunatly I have been gone... Another good reason not to chain. :lol:

i have a shiny staraptor and a shiny mightyena i got staraptor in great marsh,and i got mightyena in hoenn route 110 staraptor lv. 76 mightyena lv. 50 how i got it i have no idea how i got ( maybe i got lucky still have no clue how i see a shiny two times?) shiny mightyena is my first shiny staraptor is my second shiny i'm soooo lucky and i am not trade my shiny no shiny pokemon for you.

ive got every single legendary shiny in less than 1 hr

Congratulations, you win the fail award! From 3 years ago... Ya, your hax fails that bad.

you-fail-at-life.jpg

So who's got any new shinnies to celebrate our approach of Gen 5's takeover next year? ;D

/failbump

Last edited:
BUMP

Current shiny Pokemon list:

Basculin
Marowak
Beautifly
Gallade
Gyarados

Ones I didn't catch myself include:

Yanmega
Metagross
Eevee
Milotic
Exeggutor

And maybe a few others.

current shiny list
none:frown5::frown5::frown5:

lol riko

That can be fixed. Back when the Pokemon forums were boomin' and resident shiny-hunter extraordinaire Fox gave me a bajillion shinnies because he's ****in' awesome like that (srsly Fox, you can come back to being active now... >_<), I was liberal in giving everyone a shiny clone of their choice. If ya want a free shiny (of course ya do!), PM me. I'll throw my (Fox's) humongous list of shinnies your way and you can choose one; with a few restrictions, of course. Not about to give away a shiny Dialga Fox worked so hard to soft reset over for free. :lol:

Back