Official Shiny Pokemon Discussion Thread

Just be greatfull I caught a shiny one, sheesh.

I'm very grateful, Fox, for every single shiny you let me clone. IVs aren't everything when shinniness is on the line, after all; good IVs are just a lucky bonus.

You seem irritable today. :p

I'm off work early, and for the rest of the week. Yes I am irratable. No money...
Oh well. Bought Crash Team Racing and Onimusha to pass the time. I tried again for an adamant shiny Larvitar yesterday, but the chain broke at 37 so I'm mad at pogeymanz now. May try again a bit later though. For now, some gaming untill a friend of mine gets off work.

Sounds like a frustrating situation. I know I was always annoyed when I never had money (I've got a small sum at the moment). Then again, I can't compare because I'm too lazy to have a job yet...

It's hard to believe Shiny Larvitar is such a douche to get, it's encounter rate isn't all-that low, is it?

No, it's friggin 40%. That's what's so frustrating. I think this game is rigged.

Ludi, as in Ludicolo? I have a Timid Lotad, even though the IVs are pretty... bad.

2, 25, 1, 6, 30, 6

A 2 and a 1... God awful, I know. Bad as a subseeder, and I don't remember it's ability either. >.>;

lol it's ok but i asked wuddle i remember him having one and cloyster

Still wana do the trade? if so let me know.

Ya, I know, I just thought I'd intervene like a douche.

If Wuddle does have a Shiny Lotad, I won't do the trade, ofcourse, since you asked him first. But if he doesn't, I'd be interested in that Adamant, Shiny Beldum of yours.

Yeah... No shiny Lotad/Lombre/Ludicolo. Only shinies I have are Zangoose/Seviper/Persian/Azelf/Lucario/Rampardos/Ninetails (Might have some more that I missed), but I'm not trading. I'm done with the trading, and straying away from battling. nyah nyah

Yeah... No shiny Lotad/Lombre/Ludicolo. Only shinies I have are Zangoose/Seviper/Persian/Azelf/Lucario/Rampardos/Ninetails (Might have some more that I missed), but I'm not trading. I'm done with the trading, and straying away from battling. nyah nyah

... Azelf? ... ... ... AZELF?!?!?!

Damn you all, victory is Wuddle's. .-. I'd kill for a shiny Azelf, even though I know I'm not getting it. :lol:

Normally I'd die for that Shiny Lucario too (no, sell my soul), but I have a Shiny Riolu, which in due time will evolve.

Unfortunately the Azelf that's shiny is Adamant, and Lucario is Modest, but still both completely workable.

You're welcome. :p I already trained and evolved it. :cool:

Yes, I'm very welcome. :D Shiny Lucario is WIN.

Unfortunately the Azelf that's shiny is Adamant, and Lucario is Modest, but still both completely workable.

Modest Lucario might work for a Scarf set, maybe? Azelf has a CB set too. ... Albeit unaffective, but... meh.

I don't give a damn, though. I'd still want a Shiny Azelf, simply because 1) it's shiny, and 2) it's a SHINY LEGENDARY. Anyone who wouldn't want a Shiny legend/soft reset poke is out of their mind, eh?

Back