Official Shiny Pokemon Discussion Thread

Actually, if you exploit the RNG, you can easily get shiny eggs.

What's more interesting is, I'm confident it doesn't come up hacked in official tournaments (I read a warstory at a tournament, apparently the guy used the RNG to get shinies and he was able to participate).

But meh.

Actually, if you exploit the RNG, you can easily get shiny eggs.

What's more interesting is, I'm confident it doesn't come up hacked in official tournaments (I read a warstory at a tournament, apparently the guy used the RNG to get shinies and he was able to participate).

But meh.

Yo wuddlepook long time no talk.
but what are the odds of that?

I'll take RNG shinnies any day, but doing it yourself is no fun, IMO. Makes things too easy. If I had enough time to spend (normally I would, but not anymore), I could have every breedable shiny I wanted.

Ofcourse. Would you mind if we did it tomorrow, though? It's another midnight with me exhausted; I was planning on logging off and going to sleep soon.

funny story about trading, i met a guy at a poke tournament a few years back, and we exchanged codes and he told me he would give me one of his shiny hacked mews, we told each other the next monday at 8 would be okay. Monday night comes around and i wait from 7:45 until 10 pm comes around. Either he forgot or he meant 8 am :( i will never know...

All you need for the RNG is your secret ID... Yeah just that. Depending on natures, could take you anywhere from 10 minutes to about an hour +. And the odds are 100%. It works 100% of the time, unless you have trouble counting in which it'll be your fault that it doesn't work.

it looks really complicated but it's pretty darn simple yet needs to be accurate and the timing has to be right lol.
took me alittle to figured it out.

Not complicated... It's more of a waiting and counting game. Not really accurate... It's not exactly hard to miss the target.

And I'll let you figure out how to do it. If you can't find it on your own, well that's just too bad. It's pretty easy to find, so you're going to need to work for it. : D

Wuddle, got a shiny ludi by any chance?

Ludi, as in Ludicolo? I have a Timid Lotad, even though the IVs are pretty... bad.

2, 25, 1, 6, 30, 6

A 2 and a 1... God awful, I know. Bad as a subseeder, and I don't remember it's ability either. >.>;

Back