Oh Man I Gave Up My Wii!......For a Little Bit.

TexasDudeUSA

WiiChat Member
Feb 15, 2007
I am going CRAZY! What am I going to do? I sent in my Wii to get it modded (from a trusted source of course) and I miss it incredibly. Y'all will not realize what it's like without Wii for a week or two until you experience the same thing. Blugh. Did anyone else have to go through this painful withdraw?

TexasDudeUSA said:
I am going CRAZY! What am I going to do? I sent in my Wii to get it modded (from a trusted source of course) and I miss it incredibly. Y'all will not realize what it's like without Wii for a week or two until you experience the same thing. Blugh. Did anyone else have to go through this painful withdraw?

OUCH! dude thats really gotta suck....but who knows maybe itll be worth it....

I got the CycloWiz. There is no reason to get the WiiNja! It's not upgradeable whatsoever! How silly!

Definitely. Will do. I overnighted the Wii about a week or so ago but the CycloWizzes are out of stock for a few days. I'm having it overnight back to me.

Yeah, I wanna know if it was a sucess, cause I'm gonna be on the same thing like you in few weeks.

Yeah try and play as much as you can right before you give up your baby. Lol.

A mod is something to let you play games that dont normally play on your standard system..

What people dont know is from what I know. Once you "Mod" your white little box.. You will probably lose online capability.. yea.. sucks..

Thats good in my opinion. All these modchips are pathetic. I hope they destroy your Wii. Maybe next time you'll learn to be happy with what you got originally.

The modchip that is being implanted for him, "mods" the wii. From then on, it can play backups, which the vanilla Wii wasn't capable of.
I'm thinking of modding my Wii, too, a Wiikey would be nice. But I'll do it myself, it takes like.. 3 mins without sending it in for weeks

i agree with masterjedi, im so sick of seeing people modded and emulating their systems, such as the psp, which i got last christmas, people always want to play something different than what they have, its pathetic, i dont exactly know what games you are enabled to play after modding, as i have no particular interest in even removing the cover of my wii, and voiding my warranty like you idiots, but whatever games you are able to play im sure arent worth this crap. you deserve to not play your wii for weeks, maybe you will appreciate it more when you finally can play it.

I say you wait... If you mess anything up... GL because Nintendo will turn you down.. Plus if you mess your online capability up.. Your also screwed.. Im tired.. so dont mess with your wii's and just wait for games. If you must Mod your box, have fun. Just dont be one of those people who are pissed after nothing works in the future. Laters.

Joe said:
OUCH! dude thats really gotta suck....but who knows maybe itll be worth it....

Of course it will suck for you, you're a DEDICATED GAMER.

Anyway, sorry to hear the news TexasDude. I experienced the same when I sold my GC before I got the Wii.

Well if you can afford a mod chip (and a new Wii system if the chip ruins it later), then go for it! That's what I did.

Back