Okay, now I'm pissed

Brawny

Anglophobiphile
Dec 15, 2006
Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Wii Online Code
5385-4035-7079-0395
Yeah yeah, there is behind the scenes stuff...blah blah blah.

Here's all the things wrong with my account

1. Can't post replys to articles or news
2. Can still neg rep
3. Can't change usertitle
4. Cant change avatar
5. Can't pm
6. This is what I found today and put me over the top.... I can't even report a bad post. I go to the "urine" thread. Try to do my forum code duties (even though I'm mad at the above listed things...) and I get a message saying I don't have the privileges.

Meh....How about Jill for co-admin. :frown2: :frown2:

wow, you officially have way to many problems, sucks for you, hope that can get fixed soon

-Stranger

Isn't being able to give people neg rep a good thing? Now you can teach people a lesson to respect your authority! I think that's a privillage...

There is another post by that guy right now. At least jill saw it before I could get the link.

To that I say. Good Job :thumbsup:

ive tried my best to edit your profile but for some reason everything is comming up normally

its set up to recieve PMs, your signature and avatar is all sorted out (well through me) and everything else :confused:

maybe i0n has to fix the glitch himself i tried all that i can on my end through mod control panel :(

btw, us mods can give bad reps too :D can i bad rep you and take away your 4th bar??? hehehe im kidding

The_Loose_Cannon said:
ive tried my best to edit your profile but for some reason everything is comming up normally

its set up to recieve PMs, your signature and avatar is all sorted out (well through me) and everything else :confused:

maybe i0n has to fix the glitch himself i tried all that i can on my end through mod control panel :(

btw, us mods can give bad reps too :D can i bad rep you and take away your 4th bar??? hehehe im kidding
Like I said before if all else fails make him a new account with the same password, post count, & name.

Major Tom said:
Like I said before if all else fails make him a new account with the same password, post count, & name.

i personally cant, i0n would have to :(

Ha ha, too bad you liked earlier posts of mine soooooo much that you HAD to rep me. Pretty sure you have to "spread some around" fist. :thumbsup:

Brawny said:
Ha ha, too bad you liked earlier posts of mine soooooo much that you HAD to rep me. Pretty sure you have to "spread some around" fist. :thumbsup:

dude!! ive reped you 2x! haha

i went to your profile on mod control panels and apparently i have reped you 2x!

yeah thats right! BOOYAKASHA!

You can see ALL reps given to anybody?

lol.

Um..... added a comment to you prof. Kinda urgent

Ug..... I'm just gonna go to sleep and let Jill take care of this guy.

PS. Make sure it is an IP one....

The_Loose_Cannon said:
dude!! ive reped you 2x! haha

i went to your profile on mod control panels and apparently i have reped you 2x!

yeah thats right! BOOYAKASHA!

I expect to get that donation back lol. :smilewinkgrin:

Ha ha, gratz on the 4th bar too. :rolleyes:

Edit: no, I did not triple post. If only she could merge them?

Last edited:
Major Tom said:
Anyways. Ion must of put strict controls on Moderation powers.

in what way??

and thanks brawny!! i didnt even realize i got a 4th bar lmao, some n00b reped me :D w00t!

Back