Okay, now I'm pissed

Yeah, she can do just about anything except for layout if I understand correctly.

I don't know..... Do you know HOW to transfer post counts and reps and all that?

Brawny said:
Yeah, she can do just about anything except for layout if I understand correctly.

I don't know..... Do you know HOW to transfer post counts and reps and all that?
Yeah. She should have the option to delete Users & preregister accounts. Also should have the power to change your password.

where are you a mod/admin on vbulletin (I THINK it was you who said that....)

the only thing i can do on peoples profile is assign their titles, change avatars/signatures, edit their reps (NO I WILL NOT GIVE YOU 5 BARS BY EDITING YOUR REPS BRAWNY LOL), ban and thats it

i can see your profile and i can see that you have 78 reps along with your IP, post count, and registered email

hm... you should at least reciprocate my gift lol.

Also, mind changing my user title to something different. Don't really care what. Just not "wiichat member"

Brawny said:
hm... you should at least reciprocate my gift lol.

Also, mind changing my user title to something different. Don't really care what. Just not "wiichat member"

interesting, it wont let me....hmmm

ill figure it out tomorrow if i can, im falling asleep at the computer! :sleeping:

no work for me tonight- taking the doggie to the vet hes sick :(

Brawny said:
where are you a mod/admin on vbulletin (I THINK it was you who said that....)
I'm a Supermod on Wii Beyond.com (No Space) The site is dead now but it was packed for a while. I have the option to edit every aspect of someones account.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
interesting, it wont let me....hmmm

ill figure it out tomorrow if i can, im falling asleep at the computer! :sleeping:

no work for me tonight- taking the doggie to the vet hes sick :(
My dog was sick too...... Along with Half the town...... (Damn Stomach Bug.....)

Brawny said:
Yeah yeah, there is behind the scenes stuff...blah blah blah.

Here's all the things wrong with my account

1. Can't post replys to articles or news
2. Can still neg rep
3. Can't change usertitle
4. Cant change avatar
5. Can't pm
6. This is what I found today and put me over the top.... I can't even report a bad post. I go to the "urine" thread. Try to do my forum code duties (even though I'm mad at the above listed things...) and I get a message saying I don't have the privileges.

Meh....How about Jill for co-admin. :frown2: :frown2:

This, My Good Friend, Is EXACTLY What I CAN'T DO!!!

I Can't Do ANY Of This Either... It Sucks... Big Time.

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
This, My Good Friend, Is EXACTLY What I CAN'T DO!!!

I Can't Do ANY Of This Either... It Sucks... Big Time.
OK.... Umm TLC can u ask Ion if he made any changes to the user system around 3rd Quarter 2006? It seems to be a recurring bug....

Major Tom said:
OK.... Umm TLC can u ask Ion if he made any changes to the user system around 3rd Quarter 2006? It seems to be a recurring bug....

i made a post of it in staff chat- waiting reply

Back