Olimar?

Who cares? Weegee is... low tier, I believe? :p

Not that I wouldn't mind seeing the best Weegee. Seeing the best mainer of any character would be entertaining to watch. Who doesn't want to see a Craptain Failcon 3 stock a Meta? :p

wow..i need to go play brawl now and try our olimar lol .
2.gif

Really CK we have almost a whole page of off topic(which you were inculded in)so be say in that to everybody else who was in that convosation.

This thread doesn't really have a topic, now that I think about it... It's not like the original poster contributed to any sort of conversation, lol.

I'll rephrase my last warning then. Make your posts actually worth posting. :p

Well I will try harder because of your inspirational speech NOT lol,but I will try a little harder.So any good news about the swine flu like someone was cured.

We may not have a topic, but this is the Brawl forums; keep this to meaningful Brawl topics. I doubt you'll ever stop being a n00b at this rate. :lol:

Well... since General and I are going to make some beastly Olimars... might as well re-open this XD.

Olimar = mind games like crazy. If you learn how to do them well... then you can have a beastly Olimar. Also, Olimar is a lot more complicated then a lot of people give him credit for... I'm going to have to work on finding out all his secrets :p.

Well... since General and I are going to make some beastly Olimars... might as well re-open this XD.

Olimar = mind games like crazy. If you learn how to do them well... then you can have a beastly Olimar. Also, Olimar is a lot more complicated then a lot of people give him credit for... I'm going to have to work on finding out all his secrets :p.
or you could do one of two options.
A: read the Olimar guide i wrote in CK's Character Guide thread
B: just plain ask me.

Twilight Hero said:
Who's M2K? o_o
You're joking, right?

or you could do one of two options.
A: read the Olimar guide i wrote in CK's Character Guide thread
B: just plain ask me.

You're joking, right?

Every person plays differently. I have to find out how to make him fit my play style :p. Besides all the "secrets" I'm talking about would take to long to post. I mean like what move has higher priority over what and stuff.

i can tell you those to.

and while every person has a different play style, a knowledge of every move and its uses is very helpful, right?

Back