p$3 in the UK

MasterJedi2U said:
OMG...somebody call a MOD he double posted. Cuz you know thats breaking the rules and if you break the rules you're automatically an evil person.

lol i was expecting you to say that. Too predictable.

Shiftfallout said:
So you are saying that a wii forum must therefore consist of fanboys? Hmm i own a wii, i like talking about it, but i dont go hating other systems to make myself feel "cool".
There is nothing cool about arguing about computer games... As much as I like them. Cool it is not.
Shiftfallout said:
I enjoy being here, i dont need any other reason. If It bothers you the thats a shame really, but you are going to have to deal with it. Thats how life works. The forum is catering to you personally.

I would also like to point out that if it were ok to express this type of fanboyisms in here which you seem to promote, then I suppose the mod wouldnt have bothered putting up anti-fanboy rules.
The mod was wrong to post anti-fanboy rules... He should have posted anti-racism/flame/trolling rules. But people's definition of what is a fanboy is totally different. If everyone who had been called a fanboy got banned - none of us would be left! lol
Shiftfallout said:
I suppose you also are wondering why you are here to begin with, not the wii forum but the PS3 section of it. I didnt see a sign that says it was put here for kids to hate on another system. Its here for the ps3, with out the bias. But hey, if some kids want to hop on over here and give the finger to the mod, then i guess nothing will stop them.
Without the bias? without bias and opinion the forum would not exist - its the basis of discussion/debate?
The mods here do a good job. They don't interfere unless things get really out of hand. They don't hammer down on people for saying things that they might not agree with. As far as I'm concerned as long as you don't flame, troll, or insult another person you can be as fanboyish or critical of a console/company as you want...
Shiftfallout said:
What did they expect when they came here by the way? To find a post saying "sony sucks" and then inside go "yeee yeee it dus. haha stupid sony, die hahahaa. Look at us, we soooo cool"? This isnt some sony hating fanclub last time i checked, just a lot of bored teens with nothing intellegent to post.

If you try to have a fair logical discussion, they go kiddie and just laugh at you. If you play at their level they just whine and cry. Go figure right?

So what do i expect from a nintendo forum, kids playing grown up i guess. Thanks for proving my point. (actually i thought i would find level headed gamers here, not brand tools)
Does everyone realise how childish it is to complain like this? All of us.. and post pics of kids crying etc saying (implying) "thats you".
Shiftfallout said:
Anyways, as the great cartman once said. "respect ma authoritah" and "i do what i want" .. and maybe "noooo kitty these are my cheesy poofs".
Southpark is great. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
BrandonMcAuslan said:
....snip
The mod was wrong to post anti-fanboy rules... He should have posted anti-racism/flame/trolling rules. But people's definition of what is a fanboy is totally different. If everyone who had been called a fanboy got banned - none of us would be left! lol

Without the bias? without bias and opinion the forum would not exist .....snip

All that, was your opinion. Nothing more, nothing less. Opinion is not fact, but personal belief or perspective.

MasterJedi2U said:
And all you like doing here is talking sh*t about the Wii. You probably don't even own one. And if you do I feel bad for it.

Hmm.. really please show me where I am talking crap about the Wii in a biased manner? Hmm? I cant believe you really turn a blind eye to the posts i have that say good stuff about the wii as well. You just want to lable me as a fanboy, thats ok because i did not expect anything rational from you anyhow.
As for me not owning a wii, well i thats strange, i was just enjoying wario ware not long ago, and after that played tennis in wii sports. Im still trying to get the fast serve down.

No the only problem you see is that I can say good things, logical and factual things about the PS3. And you lose sleep over it because you hate SONY so bad. There is no logic or merit behind your hate, only what ficticous things you demonize it with.

Last edited:
kidtmnt said:
"I'm not at all surprised." is fanboyism.
Nope, thats called an opinion, something everyone in entitled too.

Jay61 said:
Nope, thats called an opinion, something everyone in entitled too.

Thanks for pointing that out jay61 :) I put up a post in the lounge a couple weeks ago asking what a fanboy was. Some say a fanboy is a good thing, some say its not a good thing. I'm still confused about the whole fanboy thing.

Is this statement fanboyism?

"Anyways I'm not surprised because I expected all the hardcore sony fanboys with a hardon for the latest graphics to buy the p$3 and they did. Now that they have their overpriced machine sales have rapidly fallen as opposed to the 360 and Wii which continue to post high sales."

MasterJedi2U said:
I'm laughing at all the accusations of "fanboyism". What a term. Anyways I'm not surprised because I expected all the hardcore sony fanboys with a hardon for the latest graphics to buy the p$3 and they did. Now that they have their overpriced machine sales have rapidly fallen as opposed to the 360 and Wii which continue to post high sales.

OH and your analogy to movie openings is not really relevant. A really successful movie continues to post HIGH numbers at the box office. Movies like Pirates of the Caribbean, Spider-Man, Star Wars, The Departed, 300 etc. Those are HITS because they continually stay #1 and they DO NOT drop after 1 weekend. So keep telling yourself that the p$3 didn't do anything out of the ordinary...I just posted the news and said I was surprised. Don't get all crazy because its bad news.

hmm... thats strange everywhere I've read they have mentioned that the ps3 is actually doing better than the 360 in early sales wise. even at its high price point its still selling more, according to your "post" then their must be a lot of ps3 graphic/whores in the world then. wait a year or two the ps3 sales will reach 360, as there will be price drops and a larger game library will be out

123eman said:
hmm... thats strange everywhere I've read they have mentioned that the ps3 is actually doing better than the 360 in early sales wise. even at its high price point its still selling more, according to your "post" then their must be a lot of ps3 graphic/whores in the world then. wait a year or two the ps3 sales will reach 360, as there will be price drops and a larger game library will be out
Well, to be fair, the 360 isn't going to just stop producing games for a while. While PS3 may have a price drop in a few years, so too will the 360. Likewise, while PS3 is building up a gaming catalogue, 360 will also be getting more games.

Personally, I think it may take PS3 a little longer to get the same sales as 360, and that's if they do.

Also, I've noticed a recurring theme. The "wait a while" defense. Can be used for any system, yet I've seen Sony fans (edging away from the word Fanboy) use it the most...

Back