People who annoy you

People who twitter to much annoy me for some reason.

-The school's councelors because they usually try to put me in advanced classes.

hang on, how is this bad? it will do wonders for your college applications and it really opens up your options.

-I hate people that annoy me when I say that something is gay.

:aureola:
just keep in mind I don't do it to annoy you, I just do it because I dislike intolerance and even small things like saying "gay" in a negative tone keep it alive.

just keep in mind I don't do it to annoy you, I just do it because I dislike intolerance and even small things like saying "gay" in a negative tone keep it alive.

:thumbsup:

I'm straight, but I have a lot of gay friends. They find this very offensive. All this work to gain acceptance, and now they have to fight an alternate usage that once again associates them (and the word) with bad/screwed-up.

People toss it around so casually, like it doesn't mean anything. It does... it adds to the social acceptance of the misuse and the inappropriate association of the word with negative things.

:thumbsup:

I'm straight, but I have a lot of gay friends. They find this very offensive. All this work to gain acceptance, and now they have to fight an alternate usage that once again associates them (and the word) with bad/screwed-up.

People toss it around so casually, like it doesn't mean anything. It does... it adds to the social acceptance of the misuse and the inappropriate association of the word with negative things.
Coincidentally I was just earlier asking GCommander why he keeps calling everyone "*****", why I know a lot of people find offensive as well. I hate to sound prudish, but I find it really annoying when people say things like that in such a casual way.

hang on, how is this bad? it will do wonders for your college applications and it really opens up your options.

:aureola:

You have no idea how annoying the councelors get unless you get good grades in school >_< It's ****ing annoying and it usually ends up with me getting more homework and less videogame and TV time.

@Napalm we've been over the meaning of that word. If it were so bad they wouldn't allow it in music or TV.

-People that knock on your door and try to sell you stuff.

If it were so bad they wouldn't allow it in music or TV.
They also show theft, violence, abuse, torture, vandalism, murder, etc on TV too.

"What's on TV" is hardly the litmus test for what's socially acceptable, ethical, or legal.

-Those assholes at school who think they're cool, but, in reality, are not.
-People who worry about something even though it doesn't need to be worried about.
-People at school who act like they're from the ghetto when they actually live in the same neighborhood I do... =,=

-People at school who act like they're from the ghetto when they actually live in the same neighborhood I do... =,=

youre-white-deal-with-it.jpg

Back