Photography Thread

I'm quite interested to getting into photography, I haven't any experience at all so bear with me :D A friend recommended me getting a DSLR if I want to get into serious photography. My budget is a bit tight, probably £300 at most. Would [ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-DSLR-A200K-Digital-18-70mm-F3-5-5-6/dp/B0011U9U9A/ref=pd_ts_ce_14?ie=UTF8&s=electronics"]this[/ame] be suitable for a beginner? Thanks :)

IMG_3226.jpg

Beautiful shot Rach, what caused the little white spot in the water?

I'm quite interested to getting into photography, I haven't any experience at all so bear with me :D A friend recommended me getting a DSLR if I want to get into serious photography. My budget is a bit tight, probably £300 at most. Would this be suitable for a beginner? Thanks :)
I'm a bit partial to Nikon, but that camera looks like a quite good for the money. Though I don't have any experience whatsoever with Sony. Looking at the specs it looks good though.

Last edited:
I've no idea TBH, and I don't think it's on the other ones I took at that moment either.
I'm pushed to say glare, although after looking at it.. it might just be the reflection of the moon, it would always be up pretty high when the sun would set. I'll have to double check the other ones.

Great shots, I think I might have to check in here more so I can check this thread. Great DOF and composition. Looks like they could easily be in a magazine.

Back