Please Flame This Wii and 360 Hater!

errr....its not gonna help them....600 dollars....wow...and this guy claims its nothing!

En4Neo said:
He's a dumbass too, it's just he's not quite as much of a dumbass as the one this topic is about.
how so? all his points are true and he even says the PS3 is a good machine just doesnt have any good games

For having an opinion? Um... sure.

Nevertheless I'm not going to watch that, nor am I going to bash anybody.:wtf:

Mitch2025 said:
how so? all his points are true and he even says the PS3 is a good machine just doesnt have any good games

The ps3 doesn't have a lot of good games, but here's the thing....it's probably only temporary and he fails to even mention what games the ps3 has in store such as IDK little titles such as FF, MGS, Devil May Cry, and Ratchet and Clank. Saying the ps3 is a good machine and has no good games is not a compliment, it's a dis.

The 360 didn't have the best launch ever, infact it started out with its big title being Perfect Dark Zero....are you telling me that's better than Motorstorm and Resistence?

Lastly he basically calls VF5 crap, yeaaaah, he sure has some good taste!

Last edited:
*groan* Why do all of those people feel the need to make videos to tell us why we should all worship Sony?

360 has a circle, were not trying to do geometry, were trying to play games

even though ps3 has a Circle, Square, and a Triangle on it.....

besides that, 5 stars, this guy is funny

This post is telling people to flame on someone and when me and some other dudes made a thread like this, it was delete. This site needs to get serious though. honestly this is basically the same thing....... NO matter what anyone says Nintendo is the best.

Back