Please Flame This Wii and 360 Hater!

Man, the internet has his a new low when morons like him can post up a nonchalant argument and waste everybody's bandwidth. I feel robbed from wasting the six minutes of my life on his stupid video. Thankfully I was also downloading an Otep and Lamb of God video at the same time, so the experience was not a complete waste.

People like him are the same sort of people who join a forum (like here) and flame the prime subject matter (the wii) and we've had a few of those, namely Monkey13 (to those who remember him) and some other dude more recently whose name escapes me. Does he not have anything better to do with his life?

Anyway, if he's got so much money to burn why does he live in such a lousy house? I find his repeated use of the word "******" offensive even though I'm not even of Negroid descent (I'm half Italian, half Ruso-Turk-Eastern Euro but born in Australia). He isn't even "black" he's Asian. Why he uses the word so frivulously is beyond me. I'd like to see him try saying it in public.

Any girl who finds him attractive needs a severe bludgeoning with the club of self respect. He's just a loser. Does he even show us his PS3? Of course not because he doesn't even own one, and apparently cheap hair gel means you're suddenly "slick" despite his weight problem. Don't waste your time flaming this guy, it's only fuelling him for further stupid videos.

Man I hate the internet sometimes... When people like him can take up webspace. Nobody cares about his opinions or his stupid tryhard image.

Ezekiel86 said:
Man, the internet has his a new low when morons like him can post up a nonchalant argument and waste everybody's bandwidth. I feel robbed from wasting the six minutes of my life on his stupid video. Thankfully I was also downloading an Otep and Lamb of God video at the same time, so the experience was not a complete waste.

People like him are the same sort of people who join a forum (like here) and flame the prime subject matter (the wii) and we've had a few of those, namely Monkey13 (to those who remember him) and some other dude more recently whose name escapes me. Does he not have anything better to do with his life?

Anyway, if he's got so much money to burn why does he live in such a lousy house? I find his repeated use of the word "******" offensive even though I'm not even of Negroid descent (I'm half Italian, half Ruso-Turk-Eastern Euro but born in Australia). He isn't even "black" he's Asian. Why he uses the word so frivulously is beyond me. I'd like to see him try saying it in public.

Any girl who finds him attractive needs a severe bludgeoning with the club of self respect. He's just a loser. Does he even show us his PS3? Of course not because he doesn't even own one, and apparently cheap hair gel means you're suddenly "slick" despite his weight problem. Don't waste your time flaming this guy, it's only fuelling him for further stupid videos.

Man I hate the internet sometimes... When people like him can take up webspace. Nobody cares about his opinions or his stupid tryhard image.

you got alot of steam off your chest just now lol. i don't blame you but yea it is a waste of time because this is like talking behind his back lmao. I would rather diss and flame him to pieces in his face. This have no value to me because i can not see him cry to his mama

hotpotato78 said:
you got alot of steam off your chest just now lol. i don't blame you but yea it is a waste of time because this is like talking behind his back lmao. I would rather diss and flame him to pieces in his face. This have no value to me because i can not see him cry to his mama

hehe yeah, I sure did feel better after posting that up. People like him are just the scourge of the internet. Videos like that I would classify as the grafitti of the internet- it's annoying, it taints whatever medium it's presented on, it's ugly, nobody likes it, and it was done because they can.

If he has nothing constructive to contribute he should just get the hell off Youtube! And by constructive I mean at least supporting his argument with valid reasons.

I do agree with you, it would be better seeing his reaction, although that does kind of worry me because in him seeing it, would probably prompt him to continue his pointless console bashing because he gets responses/views/ratings from it.

The funny thing is I'm not even angry that he's bashing the Wii, I'm angry because the internet has hit a new low when people like him pollute our webspace with their fabricated crap to fill the void in their boring empty and otherwise pointless lives.

Funny, I now feel even less stressed!

*edit* a footnote: I don't have a problem with people legitimately 'bashing' a console, as long as it's justified

Last edited:
Ezekiel86 said:
hehe yeah, I sure did feel better after posting that up. People like him are just the scourge of the internet. Videos like that I would classify as the grafitti of the internet- it's annoying, it taints whatever medium it's presented on, it's ugly, nobody likes it, and it was done because they can.

If he has nothing constructive to contribute he should just get the hell off Youtube! And by constructive I mean at least supporting his argument with valid reasons.

I do agree with you, it would be better seeing his reaction, although that does kind of worry me because in him seeing it, would probably prompt him to continue his pointless console bashing because he gets responses/views/ratings from it.

The funny thing is I'm not even angry that he's bashing the Wii, I'm angry because the internet has hit a new low when people like him pollute our webspace with their fabricated crap to fill the void in their boring empty and otherwise pointless lives.

Funny, I now feel even less stressed!

*edit* a footnote: I don't have a problem with people legitimately 'bashing' a console, as long as it's justified

I could hang around a person like you because you don't tolerate nonsense. But i agree with you atleast back it up. Nobody wants to see his cash lol....... he claims he's ballin and can't even put chrome rims on his car. around here trying to front and thing, Flossing his mother's bank loan money and talking about ballin and like he said " i got money *****" He know thats his gray grandpa's ride talking about ballin and using the word ***** and he is not black lmao..... let me stop before i catch a case lol... but youtube need to charge him for that stuff. If i was to meet him in person i would shut him right up. Rimless car lol That is so not sexy

check this out lmao
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXq4eoBNiaw&mode=related&search=

Last edited:
i have a lot of wii haters in my class who say stuff like "the wii is gay"
which is the worst dis ive ever heardanyway dont give a crap what other people think if i like a console i like it and no youtube video is gonna change that and infact nothing else will change my opinon

My sound doesn't work for most of the internet including you tube, neither does the video play well, it plays then it stops and i have to manually start it again by clicking the red bar but it stops again etc etc. So id join you in flaming this guy but my computer wont let me. :prrr: :( :sad: :cryin:

Back