Please help! Australia's wii online!!!!!!

RanDomKill

WiiChat Member
Jul 20, 2010
Wii Online Code
8234-3916-0919-6536
hi, i live in Australia and i have real problem getting good signal when playing games online.
in call of duty there is an option where you can search for servers in your country..but the problem is everytime i try that it comes up with nothing and i end up wasting half an hour for no reason.

i have set my country to australia on the wii console like it told me to and that does nothing.
is there a way to get better signal via some settings i can do in the internet setting? or will i have to write a nasty letter to the Australia's Wii.
its not fair,..if its not my internet settings fualt then nintendo must do something to make it easier for EVERYONE around the world to play online.
it seems like there ARE no Australia local server for CoD MWR...
Please someone explain.

Yeah ive heard about this problem. Man, theres nothing you can do...well that i know of. -Sorry

i see....thanks anyway,
but just like your sig..i too have a dream..a dream that one day Nintendo will get their act together and make online gaming works for everyone. that or a dream where i wake up an theres a PS3 next to my tv. :wink:

i see....thanks anyway,
but just like your sig..i too have a dream..a dream that one day Nintendo will get their act together and make online gaming works for everyone. that or a dream where i wake up an theres a PS3 next to my tv. :wink:

lol, thats my reality.

Back