Pokemon of the Week

... wut

WHAT

WHAT?!?!?!?!

You DIDN'T start with RBY?! And you call me disgusting...

... but srsly i assumed u started w/ rby and therefore dint ask lol
Ufoswa3.gif

You'd think I would have started with RBY, because of me being the fabulous Pokefan I am, but no, Gold was my first Pokemon game. I did play Blue eventually though.

AintEvenfoswa.png

Well, that explains why you ain't a Genwunner.

I honestly can't remember which version I started with (it got stolen thrice; no, I don't know how I failed so badly), though it was definitely either Red or Blue.

Well, that explains why you ain't a Genwunner.
Not entirely. I have a lot of nostalgia from Leaf Green.

I even remember my team. Omastar, Blastoise, Snorlax, Gengar, Crobat, Nidoking. Those were the days.

I remember the days obsessing over Pokémon in the golden age. Got myself everything that had to do about Pokémon. Watched the movies in the theaters, got countless merchandise, played the games like I had nothing else in life....
Those were the good ol' days.

Gengar is my old favorite

I remember the days obsessing over Pokémon in the golden age. Got myself everything that had to do about Pokémon. Watched the movies in the theaters, got countless merchandise, played the games like I had nothing else in life....
Those were the good ol' days.

Feraligatr is my old favorite. Heh. Well, it still is one of my favorites, due to nostalgia and pretty good design.

I love Crobat for the same reason. Though Zubat gets respect solely for being a Poketroll.

Also, I do remember having a Slowbro and Marowak at lv. 100 too in Gold/Crystal. I still like them, though the later is only due to the shiny version I have.

[strike]We should change the title of the thread to "Pokemon of the Wheneverthehellwefeellikeupdating", just to make it more accurate.[/strike]

Last time I checked the thread creator can't change the title, only a mod can. It's preposterous.

Just say the word, Nicky.

I wasn't really the Pokeconsumer a lot'a youngin's were. Obsessively watched the anime every bloody Saturday (... or was it Sunday?), but 'sides the games themselves and (a ****ton of) the TCG, generally never purchased any Pokeproducts. Never cared for toys 'n such things; vidya gaems wholly kept my attention, whether I'd beaten 'em 5 times already or not.

No wonder it's moveset was so inspired. :lol:

[strike]We should change the title of the thread to "Pokemon of the Wheneverthehellwefeellikeupdating", just to make it more accurate.[/strike]

I'd like t' say I always post the PotW on time unless somethin' gets in the way, but... uh, somethin' gets in the way just a tad too often. Simply ain't no excusin' my horrendous consistency of timely updatin'.

Back