pokemon you hate

i hate luvdic, dunsparce and shukle useless pokemon they need to add something 4 them if there's 5th Genration

i hate all fish pokemon + picatchu
th_dxarmy.gif

Normally I would say I hate all Pokemon, but the one I can't stand the most is Dewgong. He makes that loud "DEEEEWW GONG GONG!" noise and it makes me want to stab him.

hennry, why the ..... do you want to post on every thread to see your name on every thread? stop it. I can tel this is your for sure next target.

henrry2 said:
i hate fake poks
shut up plz. Do not do that. As I forgot, but a post with less than 5 words is considered spam. So .... off plz.... I hate.........[SARCASM]chingling :lol:[/SARCASM]

Chase&Fred said:
Normally I would say I hate all Pokemon, but the one I can't stand the most is Dewgong. He makes that loud "DEEEEWW GONG GONG!" noise and it makes me want to stab him.
I personally love dewgong. Of course I love ice types period. All the pokemon make some freiky noise. I think pikachu's is annoying. "pikachu pppppiiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaa"

the first 150 rocked and then the pokemon artist discovered crack cocaine and came up with hundreds more of WE-DONT-MAKE-NO-SENSE-MON

but in my rant i would like to say of the new ones PIPLUP is an exception :) :)

Slimi said:
shut up plz. Do not do that. As I forgot, but a post with less than 5 words is considered spam. So .... off plz.... I hate.........[SARCASM]chingling :lol:[/SARCASM]

please dont start with me i dont wanna start war its wiichat ,just to have fun and chat with friends , i can start war and tern wiicht to wiichit but im better than you m***** f*****. if u want to start a war be a man about it and dont tell the mods ,and i wasnt spaming you fool i wrote what i hate isnt this thred about poks u hate,that makes u the spamer not me:mad5: >>>>>i hate abra

Back