pokemon you hate

I personally hate Stantler, because it always gave me trouble in the Battle
Frontier for some reason...

arceus

it looks ugly and its stronger than my favotite pokemon (mew)

lol. Acreus has it's good and bad things. Mostly good though. Basically, mew is a cooler version of arcreus. I should rephrase that. Arcreus is a lesser copy of mew.

I had, before the forums were reset, a long list of pokes that i did not like, and a an good explanation of it.

I believe it was the few things I have received rep for....just out of the humor of it.

You know, I didn't really want to do this, since I am tired...however..here goes a super strype rant....

022-3.png

Fearow - For years, this bird has been pissing me off. As far as stats go, meh, its not to bad. Though it bares a strikeing resemblance to the cormant, this bird just makes me angry. I dont fear you fearow, your drill peck may verry well own a few of my grass type pokes that cant out speed you...but I will turn you into dinner, and you will taste as lousy as you look.

042-3.png

A wild zubat appears! A wild Golbat apears! I HATE THE BATS. For years I walk into what ever cave happens to be in my path, oh look...zubat...I have been accidentally stepping in your guano for the better part of a decade, and sadly, this isnt a universe where I can take that and a small amount of sulphides, and fireball you to non existence. You are worth using in tournaments, at least crowbat is..but you make it on this list...out of sheer annoyance.
"Watch out zubat is a blood sucker" - A sign in RBY

057-3.png

Its not you primeape...you see, you yourself, have done nothing wrong, you see, I have a hatred of monkeys..Ambipom has saved itself out of cutenes...And infernape looks more like a mega man villain than a monkey...your left...and frankly..I hate monkeys.

083-3.png

Along time ago, all the pokemon were working side by side with game freak developers. Yes, we all know that pikachu was sleeping with the head of the art department, and thats why he has been decent in every game (gaining the light ball in Gen III massive boost)...but farfetched was just getting the boss some coffie. He was slated to become this awesome super one stage type that was going to balance mewtwo out....Farfetched tripped over the tail of ekans and spills coffee in the groin of the presendent.....farfetched has never lived it down...Please farfeched..I realy do love you, if you ever get to be usable in any generation, I will take you off this list faster than Dick Chaney tells people to go F them selves.

085-3.png

Didnt have to go far for this one...Do I have to say anything here...Whats that? too obvious? Ok, well guys, this one speaks for its self.
Three headed, stupid looking bird...you taste as lousy as you look cooked..

124-2.png

The fatlady has sung. You suck...oh wait...is that how you make your living...oh wow, sorry I had to be so literal...um...good luck with business.
Yes, this poke was originally designed as a cross between black-faced vaudeville acts and the Nordic opera fat lady....and due to a racial controversy was changed to purple instead of keeping the black face...This goes more to I hate racism but I love mockery...so I'm torn on this...I'm the first to defend someones rights, but i am also first to point out that stereotypes often exist for a reason...And I do like oldie tymey vaudevillian humor.

122-3.png

I hate clowns too....
A mime is a terrible thing to waste...
Eh this poke is more on the runners up list of hate...I just dont like clowns...mimes are ok...but your pushing it mr. mime...

181-3.png

Your slow. Your evolution does not make any kind of since.
You used to be a sheep. Your name and existence is a nod to light house lights and the volume of electricity, amperes....I hate you, you serve little to no use.

182-3.png

I like the idea of multi evolution chains...you could have been a vileplume...and could have been awesome...looks like you will have to live with that decision for the rest of your life. No, why should I mock you, I just proved that you chose poorly and you are stuck wearing a dress forever.

I win.

195-3.png

Um...giggidy...Actually, you are useful, and rock...you just look like a dumb ass.

201-3.png

Unown is the purpous you serve, most people think.
But I know why you exist, you exist to spell things out for me..like "you suck unown"

203-3.png

Girafarig...Gira....fag...

308-3.png

I dont care if he is good.
He is here on the basis that he is wearing condoms as clothing.

313-3.png
/
314-2.png

I know gamefreak has a fondness for bugs, that is the true root of where the ideas for pokemon came from...and i like the ideas that their are male female sets...and i like complimentary team pokes...but this pair...was just kinda...really...stupid. Plussle/Minum make since, they wanted to essentially make a pikachu for double battles..but this...is...yea..

327-3.png

So your claim to fame is that no two of you have the same spot pattern...and your good at confusing people...cool, run for office...in a state that I don't live in.

352-3.png
You see what I mean here, right? Exactly.

399-3.png

Bidoof, you don't know how much I hate you. For a long time I thought you were worthless...I mean absolute trash..Then I learned that you can be taught...ALOT of HM's...meaning its useful to occasionally carry you in my party...damned...THEN I find the true meaning of existence for you..THATS RIGHT..You exist for the soul purpose of me to kill you, again and again and agian to put ev points into hp...Would you kindly stop existing (bioshock anyone?)

402-3.png

Kinda dry on the insult front for you. You have a stash that only mario could love...at least you work for the right company.

479-3.png

Anything you can do gengar can do better, gengar can do anything better than you...yes he can...
cool typeing though.

463-3.png
A LesBomon?

Their are a few from my origanal list that didnt make it on here, and a few that I kinda meh'ed onto the good graces...for the rest of you...dont show your faces to me unless I call for you..farfetched evolve into a flying fighting type....

Last edited:
sharingun master said:
Buizel Is The Most Pathetic Pokemon Ever To Exsist

Buizel, and later floatzel, are both fairly stout pokes, very fast and very good attack.

Strype McClaine said:
Buizel, and later floatzel, are both fairly stout pokes, very fast and very good attack.
well, wuddlepook did give me a hell of a hard time with his floatzel..

bln_f said:
Ehh.. a good comparasin to a floatzel would be an azumarill.

Yet again, hardly.

Floatzel is a kinda frail speed deamon, with a powerful fist. Much more like a lower stat-ed Infernape. Infact, now that I look at both more closely, exactly like a lower stat-ed infernape, on special attack. Put a choice band on this inertube wearing otter and watch what happens with the waterfalls (ow ow ow).

Azumarill, while havening pure power, has a massive attack (every EV, IV, and nature is effectively doubled), a great hp, good defensives, and a slower than molasses at the north pole. Azumarill is slow as crap, but hits extraordinarily hard. If one was to use belly drum on a azu, they would find themselves toting an attack of 2126 (aprox)...the only draw back to this is that you cant have belly drum and aqua jet (a pryority move) on a azumarill due to breeding restrictions.

What your comparing is fast, frail, and powerful, versus ungodly power, slower than Christmas, and fairly bulky.

bln_f said:
I didn't compare stats.

I thought:There both water types, they bothy are the evolved form of another pokemon, and there both easy to get.
floatzel is versatile, and azumarill is for straight out @$$ kicking, simply put.

:D

Back