pokemon you hate

A couple more on my hate list are all of the Sinnoh starters. Look at turtwig and bulbasaur. They're copies of each other! (i'm talking looks) The pokemon creators have gotten lazy with ideas for new pokemon.

bln_f said:
A couple more on my hate list are all of the Sinnoh starters. Look at turtwig and bulbasaur. They're copies of each other! (i'm talking looks) The pokemon creators have gotten lazy with ideas for new pokemon.
i totally agree with u the only difference between them is that bulbasuar looks like a frog a flower bulb on his back while turtwig is a tortoise with a small leaf on his head as they evolve the plant grows with'em.
and that is TRUE

Chicagoan said:
Shuckle usesless???????? :yikes:

I wonder if you can beat at least one of the pokes on my team... I will send first the useless shuckle...

I hate Garchomp... it's so ugly... and everybody has one... I always KO them by one hit without getting touched,
Also hate tyranitar... same reason above (and I started hating him on the Anime, when team Rocket released their Arbok and Weezing to help ekans and koofings due a hunter and he's stupid tyranitar
i agree with you Shukle has a high defense and not only Garchomp ugly even Gible and which move do use to kick Garchomp ass ?? ice move or a Dragon move i use Flygon or Salamence Dragon Claw
(sry dbl post)

Back