pokemon you hate

I hate Jigglypuff and Kingdra and Porygon
and GH it's called Lickitung

Lickitung is coo'! He's a total copy of squirtle except he can touch his nose with his tongue.

I hate bidoof magic karp garados and castform. damn castform dosent even do anything. oh and this has nothing to do with it but I hate how long it takes to change your party of pokemon:mad5:

every other pokemon from after the gold and silver edition....i have no idea what they are now....even tho i do have diamond

i hate mesprit because i can't catch it on pearl without a master ball!!!
And Garchomp always gets me in the league!

sorabrawl said:
i hate mesprit because i can't catch it on pearl without a master ball!!!
And Garchomp always gets me in the league!
keep finding it and keep attacking until its bar is red......then find it again use a quick ball....its possible...i have done it

i dislike every pokemon that gets in the way of me crossing a lake, a river, or the sea......

I dislike the smaller, more pointless Pokemon like Farfetch'd, or Chatot...Pokemon like those that're small and don't evolve seem pointless to me and I dislike battling, and training them.

The Pokemon I do prefer training/catching are any Pokemon over 3'00", but I'd make an exception in some cases, such as, I'd raise a Swellow (2'11")every now and then, or another Pokemon under 3'00".

I usually train for Height and Looks. Not too big though like Gyarados or Onix, probably between 3'00'' to 8'00''. I don't know why, but that's just the way I play:p:lol:.
Don't ask why.

Jeff25 said:
I dislike the smaller, more pointless Pokemon like Farfetch'd, or Chatot...Pokemon like those that're small and don't evolve seem pointless to me and I dislike battling, and training them.

The Pokemon I do prefer training/catching are any Pokemon over 3'00", but I'd make an exception in some cases, such as, I'd raise a Swellow (2'11")every now and then, or another Pokemon under 3'00".

I usually train for Height and Looks. Not too big though like Gyarados or Onix, probably between 3'00'' to 8'00''. I don't know why, but that's just the way I play:p:lol:.
Don't ask why.
lol XD
same here!
thats kinda why i have a persian, sandslash, pinsir, and raichu, which is awesome =3

i usually go for BL pomemon and below, then breed for moves, ivs, natures, dvs and all the other stuff that makes a huge difference in online play, then give them special training, i don't go for standard stuff like 252 attack 252 speed on staraptor, i like to make more diverse things like 100 sp def 200 hp 200 def 10 attack on umbreon and other stuff like that ^_^

I always hated voltorbs back in the day. They pop up frickin EVERYWHERE in power plants and places like that. And then when you think you've got some awesome item comin' your way, BAM! A sick excuse for a pokeball shows up and explodes for no particular reason.

Back