pokemon you hate

No! Bidoof is the doom machine! He'll crush everyone that opposes him! Obey Bidoof before it's to late!

OT: Farfetch'd. He is my mother's balls.

omg...mr. mime!!!! I hate him!!!!
also: jynx, happiny, cresselia, bidoof, that stupid slug thing, and basically every new fourth generation pokemon.

This is probably obvious. MAGICKARP MAGIKARP. The main things I hate about it are these.
1) ONLY 3 ATTACKS
-Splash
-Tackle
-Flail
2) Every game has a trainer that has a full party of Magikarp that are all weak.

the pokemon i honestly could not stand was zubat and metapod ugh back in the day playing pokemon red made me wanna smash my gameboy because they so anything and are almost everywhere u go.

I pretty much hate all the Pokemon after the second game(the gold and silver versions is what I mean). I have never played any of the new games,but, like all my cousins had it at one point, and a lot of the new pokemon looked stupid/had stupid names. So that's why. If They remade Gold and Silver for The ds, I would totally go out and buy a ds and that game! So yea...

I pretty much hate all the Pokemon after the second game(the gold and silver versions is what I mean). I have never played any of the new games,but, like all my cousins had it at one point, and a lot of the new pokemon looked stupid/had stupid names. So that's why. If They remade Gold and Silver for The ds, I would totally go out and buy a ds and that game! So yea...

Ahhh, don't be so old-gen elitist. The new games are still good - the pokemon just aren't as.. awesome. :D

The 1st form bugs with 2 evolutions can burn in hell. HELLLL! ..Especially Wurmple.

Ahem.. While I've stated it tons of times in this thread, everything was deleted since I didn't show up until June, soooo...

I hate Bidoof. I ****ing hate it. **** you Bidoof, ****. YOU. It looks so stupid.. It's so annoying. It SOUNDS annoying. And it's name sucks. I hate Bidoof so much...

And Gible. I can't STAND Gible, at all. Why? In short, it took me ages to find him, all because of that god damn hidden cave.. -.-; Gible looks retarded anyways.

Garchomp is good, yes, he's awesome. ...Gible isn't. -.- Must I go get my post from the social group to show you my extreme hatred? >.>

Magikarp should of taken Goldeen's place in Smash Bros.! DX It could of randomly fired off hyper beams that cause 50% damage and a bit more than bonsly's thrown knockback in Brawl. It's splash attack could also cause 999% damage, but have set knockback - just enough to push them a few feet away. That'd be awesome, yeah?!

[/sarcasm]

Goldeen doesn't deserve horn drill. Only Seaking(**** YEAH!). Speaking of horn drilling seaking...

[video=youtube;sZtX2xEy_Kg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZtX2xEy_Kg[/video]

Back