pokemon you hate

Well, put it this way. Would you rather have Goldeen do nothing, or something annoying like Tingle or Nintendog? o.o; :lol: I agree, Goldeen should do something.. Flail, Horn Attack(although still weak), Fury Attack, anything.. It's an insult to Magikarp's epic splash! DX

I hope they take out wobafett in the next brawl, hes even more useless than goldeen

I hope they put steelix in the next game and make him do what onix did in the n64 version, and put beedril back in the game. Btw I also hate luvdisc like cmon the most useless pokemon ever

Lol. They should put in Arceus in the next game as like a 1/12349861254 chance of getting him, and if you do, you automatically WIN!!!

And I also hate psyduck. they PISS ME OFF.

I hate tenacools, zubats, and oddishis..... they always get in my way when im just walking around to get somewhere (or surfing)

I hate tenacools, zubats, and oddishis..... they always get in my way when im just walking around to get somewhere (or surfing)

In other words, you have caves and huge patches of grass where frequent encounters happen, no?

... So do I, so do I. That is why, I have many repels at all times. :p

Aaaaanyways. Did I mention how I hate Zangoose before? Probably...

That's right, that's all I talk about when I'm sarcastic.

I really thought I stated how I hate Zangoose... ah well. I'll rant a little, then.

Alright, so I'm playing Mystery Dungeon 2: Darkness. I challenged the toughest area in zero isle (can't remember whether it was south or east), 99 floors and you can't enter with any items, only 1 poke, and you start at lv. 1. Rediculously tough. However, thanks to me being semi-epic at the game, I rather easily went from floor to floor.

However, once I got to around the 80th floor (I believe 86, can't remember), I fight an Azumarill. Being Zapdos, Thundershock would get easy KO's; however, I was out of PP. So I pecked. MISS! I get hit hard. Peck again. Miss again. I get into KO range. Peck once more, ANOTHER ****ING MISS. Then, I get KO'd. Because of missing 3 times in a row, I used my last reviver seed; luckily my next peck actually HIT. Damn my bad luck.

So I continue searching the floor, it was in a dark condition though, so I only saw a few spaces ahead. I'm walking down a 1-tile passage when, out of nowhere, I get hit by a quick attack. What happens? A critical hit. I'm dead. And what pokemon did this? A ****ING ZANGOOSE.

So, let's count my bad luck. I missed 3 times in a row, with a very accurate move. The enemy had no evasion boost, causing me to lose my last reviver seed. In the dark, I got ambushed by a Zangoose, which lands a freakin' critical. If I still had my reviver seed, I would of survived another of any move if it wasn't a critical; and because of the random number generator, that Quick Attack probably wouldn't of been a crit. My luck is terrible, and it's all because of that ****ing Zangoose scoring a crit.

I could never hate Azumarill, it's too awesome. Zangoose was just the ****ing last stray. I would of beaten the toughest dungeon in the game and got the ultra-rare item at the end if it wasn't for bad luck and that one damn Zangoose.

... So yeah. **** Zangoose. [/endrant]

I've seen a Caterpie sweep a team filled with ubers before. No joke. It was ****ing epic.

Although yes, Caterpie and Weedle are fail.

Back