pokemon you hate

Then a you got it from someone who has one. My sincerest apologies

Yeah that would be my best guess. Because the pokedex entries even state that Magikarp is the most useless Pokemon ever. Probably why Gyrados are so angry. Poor Magikarp =[

knows Recover, Lava Plume, Thunder, and another move I can't remember.

Then a you got it from someone who has one. My sincerest apologies

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Now you see why Magikarp MUST be feared. It was I who used the Action Replay. I am the one that unlocked Magikarp's hidden powers, that Nintendo was too scared to employ in the games. This Magikarp seeks revenge; I dare any and all of you to try and beat J's Godkarp. It is... unbeatable.

Lol, all moronic over-drama aside, no not really, it's stats aren't all-that bolstered at all, and it's moves aren't that good. It's meant as a joke, really. :lol:

... I need to make a hacked Magikarp team that has the exact movepool and stats of one of my current teams, just for laughs. That would be epic lulz.

I like'em. Dunno why.

****!!!

How the **** did you say ****!?!
He highlight one of the letters in fuck with these:[COLOR]. Answer your question?
magikarp all it knows is spash...T_T and sometimes tackle.
lol-face
FLAIL TOO!!!
**** Yeah!! Amazing Vids. Ya know Quagsire reminds me alot of Dr. Eggman. Fat, Makes you feel stupid lookin at it and always smiling till its master plan fails... if Quagsire even has the required brain capacity. Slowpoke is literally a Dopey pokemon but it is of way more use than Quagsire.

how come for u the F word shows but not for me?
XD Look above.
THE [STRIKE]CAKE[/STRIKE] QUOTE IS A LIE!
LOL!!! XDXDXDXDXD The cake is a lie!
I remeber catching a gold magikarp in one game. Forgot which one, ever since that i liked him, dont say he sucks!

Magikarp-random-7243228-750-600.jpg
Yep...
magikarp all it knows is spash...T_T and sometimes tackle.
lol-face

You sure? Because my Karp knows Recover, Lava Plume, Thunder, and another move I can't remember.
Wow... That's insane! You should teach it Rain Dance and Surf for STAB. Of course, take of Lava Plume first, it doesn't belong. Or maybe give it Drizzle and Arseus stats.

Last edited:
so Ck, hows the Gible hunting?

Great, actually. I figured out it's one weakness; Seaking. Every time we say FUCK YEAH SEAKING! a Gible dies.

428.jpg

To tell you the truth.... Seaking i dont like very much. Its a fish with a horn. what makes it so great about it?

Because Seaking is god. He, was the big bang. And if you don't FUCK YEAH! with us, he'll DESTROOOOOOOOOY you. [/referrence]

SEAKINGFCKYEAH.jpg

Wow... That's insane! You should teach it Rain Dance and Surf for STAB. Of course, take of Lava Plume first, it doesn't belong. Or maybe give it Drizzle and Arseus stats.

I told him it could have a much better moveset, but... For example.

Ability: Drizzle
Item: Life Orb

Water Spout
Dragon Pulse
Extremespeed
Solar Beam

With Deoxys-A stats, double STAB LO Water Spout rips everything to shreds. EVERYTHING. Dragon Pulse is there to kill anything 4x resistant to Water Spout (Palkia, namely). SuckerPunch destroys enemy Deoxys-A, and even if they have a sash, just set up SR before bringing out GodKarp.

If the weather changes to Sun, Solar Beam that Groudon away, switch out, and get back in to wreak more havoc. If it's Sandstorm rather than Sun, ... do you really think TTar'd survive a Water Spout from this thing?

If you're intent on winning in every scenario, give 'Karp a Sash and E-speed Deoxys-S still won't win, and this baby'l beat EVERYTHING in the game, guarenteed.

SSBfreak should make a bunch of Superkarp and send 1 to each of us and we battle with them.

YESYESYESYESYES

Everyone should PM me their ideas for their GodKarp; see if they can beat my idea. :lol:

If someone really does want to try this, lol, and you have wi-fi, the rules are simple. Choose a pokemon's stats (any) for the 'Karp to have. Give me a nature, ability, and a moveset as well, and I'll get to it.

Last edited:
Edit! No one steals my ideas!

Last edited:
only the original pokemon are cool. Like Chamander, Bulbasaur and Squirtle

well i have not played any of the new ones

Back