pokemon you hate

only the original pokemon are cool. Like Chamander, Bulbasaur and Squirtle

And Magikarp, and Seaking. =P

Old school pokemon're the best, that's obvious; especially when you've got bullshit like this:

418.jpg

Or this:

400-Artwork-IV.jpg

L O L great post

the creators cant think of anything good anymore

That reminds me, I plan on fishing in the Hudson for a big (Magi)Carp soon, really. Hearty damn fish, definatly. But how they live in that dirty river, I'll never know; until I catch one or two. ;)

Now, one pokemon I hate almost as equally as Gible, is... THIS abomination!

zangoose.jpg

Ugh, I want to break that little faggot's neck, rips it off, pull out it's spin, using it as a whip slice it in two, and use each segment's boney edges as a sort of blunt razor, cutting the corpse to BLOODY pieces.

Oh, I'll rip off the tail and use it as a christmas tree ornament while I'm at it. I mean, just look at it. It's fucking evil!

Zangoose.png

Ugh... This thing pisses me off to no end. No, not because it's always pissed off; it looks cool, really. But this thing... THING!! It has an equally irritating story, just as Gible.

The Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games, if you havn't played, are dungeon crawlers, comparible to Duke Nukem, Doom, Wolfenstein, etc. but with pokemon and an overhead view. The second and newest installment features 491 pokemon, Zangoose included.

... Now, your teams are up to four pokemon. In one particular dungeon, the hardest in the game, you can only send in one pokemon, ugh.

I'm sure everyone knows what items are; you can have quite a few in your bag in this game, somewhere around 30, or maybe even more. In this dungeon, you start with NO items. Blah!

Worse yet, at the start of the dungeon, your pokemon is level one. LEVEL. ONE. It also loses all it's moves, including TM/HM, and gains it's shitty egg hatching moves; maybe one rare move included, i.e. Metal Claw for the Charizard family, or Dark Pulse for a Lucario; even then, one good move helps little.

Worse yet, in this game, you navigate long floors, searching for one small stairway to get to the next floor. Enemy pokemon randomly walk about; if you're spotted, they'l stalk you, and if you don't KO them, eventually surround you. Furthermore, each wild pokemon gains a level EVERY floor. By the time you get to floor 99, your pokemon will probably be out of PP for moves, and level 70-something. .-.

On my third try, I managed to get so far... Floor 89, I believe. Only one floor before that, my luck decided to fail. Battling an Azumarill, I go to smash it with Thundershock (which is a powerful move with almost perfect accuracy in this game). Miss, I get hit for good damage. I try it again, same thing happens. Repeat 2 more times, and I lose my last reviving item, my Reviver Seed. I finally killed it in two Thundershocks after getting hit again.

Moving onto the next floor, with no revival items, my range of view is limited by the dark in this cave area. Suddenly, out of nowhere, I take a critical hit from SOMETHING, somewhere I can't see. Seeing as there are few physical attacks that hit from a range, it must be quick attack. I'm going to heal with an item; when I realized...

I'M DEAD.

GENRIORYNHRI FUCKING DOUCHEBAG CRITICAL HIT! A floor before, I get luck-haxed with the highest accuracy attack you get in that game; the odds of missing 4 times in a row with thundershock are under 1%. Then, THEN, a pokemon shows up offscreen, giving me no time to counter, and scores a critical; which I would of survived and fully healed otherwise.

I got haxed so badly, and this isn't even a regular pokemon game where the slightest hax makes you lose battles. Rediculous.

How do I know it's a Zangoose? Only pokemon in the entire dungeon with Quick Attack/textbox says one killed me.

UGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I HATE ZANGOOSE! 89 god damn floors, to waste; that literally took me about an hour and a half to accomplish; double that if you count the previous tries/slight research on the dungeon. If it wasn't for that insane hax, and especially not that Zangoose at that specific area, I would of been fine. 10 more floors would of been nothing; I had a huge stock of support and healing items, just no items to revive... Blah. Just blah. I simply hate Zangoose for the time wasting/hax/suffering he's imposed on me. Zangoose, go die. NAO!

I dont know her name but I'll tell you this.................................................

she's pink

That reminds me, I plan on fishing in the Hudson for a big (Magi)Carp soon, really. Hearty damn fish, definatly. But how they live in that dirty river, I'll never know; until I catch one or two. ;)

You do realize that Carp feeds off of garbage don't you? Their official nickname is the garbage fish.

Back