pokemon you hate

i also dont really like the sinnoh legendaries (dialga,palkia,girantina) in movies mostle because they make them like godzilla height and it throws me off

Your favorite types are water and poison... ... ... Is your favorite tentacruel, by any chance? =P

Can't say I like poison at all... Not a single poison poke I favor, and I dislike a few of them. One of my least favorite types, honestly. Sorry Nick. >.>

*staring at Nick's avatar*

Stunfisk sucks.

Yeah, double posts AND huge revival. I'm a pro like that.

LET'S MAKE THIS **** 5TH GEN! :D I absolute hate, as you may know, Stunfisk. May he be added to the list of pokes to be tossed into the void. **** 'em. This ugly whatisthisidonteven can gtfo, and I'll be happy.

STFU CK

Stunfisk is a boss. =p

Now, I hate....

Throh, Sawk, Conkeldurr, Stoutland, Simisage, Simipour.... although Conkeldurr has been growing on me.

....and from the older Gens, Electrike, Jynx, Purugly, Medicham.....and is that it?

Omastar...

Is passable!

STFU CK

Stunfisk is a boss. =p

Now, I hate....

Throh, Sawk, Conkeldurr, Stoutland, Simisage, Simipour.... although Conkeldurr has been growing on me.

....and from the older Gens, Electrike, Jynx, Purugly, Medicham.....and is that it?

That seems like... a random list, lol. Do tell, Nick. What inspires you to hurl your guts at the sight of these pokes?

I wouldent say that I absolutely hate them, I just dont like them at all.

Oh, and add Mr. Mime to that list.

There is no Pokemon I absolutely hate, but I don't like many of the designs for 5th gen Pokemon. The one that gets me the most is Scraggy. Stop pulling up your pants already!!!

Anyway I actually like pretty much all 4th gen and below Pokemon.

Last edited:
I wouldent say that I absolutely hate them, I just dont like them at all.

Explain why. :p

There is no Pokemon I absolutely hate, but I don't like many of the designs for 5th gen Pokemon. The one that gets me the most is Scraggy. Stop pulling up your pants already!!!

Anyway I actually like pretty much all 4th gen and below Pokemon.

... ... ... Not even Zubat? o_o;

I hate Gyrados. Ruins the awesomeness of the Karp. And Milotic. And Scraggy. I can go on for a while, but my laziness is still kicking in.

Back